• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Team tied who wants to sell me one

06m7

Lifetime Membership
Feb 5, 2008
Hey guys I'm looking for a team tied for my 2013 m1100 t stock ecu for now anyway thanx. Shipped to 58282 in us or rog1m0 in Canada I live 30 mins from border

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
Teams

Our first shipment is already gone and next batch has some presold. I have another 12-16 that would have been here this week but Team was short on the floater plugs. It will be end of next week till I have more.

Anyone in western Canada can email me to reserve one. They are now in hot demand....

H

HCM

Jan 12, 2010
from what I can tell you as of today Clutch works great still have a belt left but it is not the best set up for hill climbing like usual lake racers trying to set this stuff up for mountain riders stock clutch pulls way harder and back shifts way better but cant keep a belt on it. not sure how the helix # are compared to others but definitely needs a shallower helix went form 65 mph track speed down to 45 to maybe 50 in a hard pull hope to get something figured out with it soon so if any one has a good helix set up that will pull some track speed on a hill let me no for the Team clutch. Don't get me wrong it pulls like a freight train in a track but once you leave the track its all over pulled a bunch of weight and went to the other angel in the helix and is way better but still not holding a candle to the stock clutch with a 36 46 helix. hell a bone stock 1100 would out climb it so something is not working and I got 275 evo kit.

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
Talked to a customer tonite that is on the snow this weekend with a SC300 and he says it is way better putting the power to the snow, hasn't taken a belt out in 2 days and he was a belt or two a day before this. He ran our 38/46 in the clutch kits we always do so he wasn't coming from a stock set up. This is the Team kit that Evo rode for over a week testing. My guy still has the primary set up from the original install we always use. He can't believe the difference in performance.

That being said we still have lots of guys running our clutching we've done for 2 winters. But when you have a bonified belt eater the Team looks like it is the answer. We are testing another customer sled with a BC275 in the hills this weekend ourselves so results are starting to come in.

Premium Features