• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.
Going to be stepping up a bit more then last year-2012 pro 163 PA 13.1 head, hps can,mds weights. Prolly jumping to SLP pipe maybe more and will have to run a controller. Never ran a controller before what are the dos and dont's? Are any better then one another for on the fly adjustability? Or will the pc5 be just fine after you calibrate it? Indent want to mix and match too many parts and reliability and simplicity are key but I want the power that comes with it. Any help is appreciated

1200psi

Nov 26, 2007
logan ut
www.poweraddictionracing.com
Going to be stepping up a bit more then last year-2012 pro 163 PA 13.1 head, hps can,mds weights. Prolly jumping to SLP pipe maybe more and will have to run a controller. Never ran a controller before what are the dos and dont's? Are any better then one another for on the fly adjustability? Or will the pc5 be just fine after you calibrate it? Indent want to mix and match too many parts and reliability and simplicity are key but I want the power that comes with it. Any help is appreciated

Cascade for that combo the best option is just go with the pc5 . We have a plug and play map that works great with our head, slp pipe. Call me if you like .

Brad

Premium Features