• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondocker HiJacker 2.0 info

G

Going West

Nov 30, 2007
Canada
So for 7000 feet your only going to gain about 3 lbs. Kind of what I found as well. The box really didnt add too much once at elevation.

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
2.0 expectations

We sold the box with the understanding that the higher you go the less you gain. A lot of our guys who bought 1100's came off a Yami something (read boosted lol) and those guys are going to end up with a cartridge exchange or a whole new turbo. The 2.0 will be ready to go for this upgrade. We had last year to play on a stretched Z1 with the stock turbo and then the D&D 350 kit. We knew the limitations of the stock turbo going in....I think some were under the impression of 280 on the hill.

That being said if you do put some guages on there is some tuning to be done. It won't gain you 40hp but it cleans it up some. Not everyone is going to want to play around with that thou....

Last edited:

Buz

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Vancouver, Wa
We sold the box with the understanding that the higher you go the less you gain. A lot of our guys who bought 1100's came off a Yami something (read boosted lol) and those guys are going to end up with a cartridge exchange or a whole new turbo. The 2.0 will be ready to go for this upgrade. We had last year to play on a stretched Z1 with the stock turbo and then the D&D 350 kit. We knew the limitations of the stock turbo going in....I think some were under the impression of 280 on the hill.

That being said if you do put some guages on there is some tuning to be done. It won't gain you 40hp but it cleans it up some. Not everyone is going to want to play around with that thou....

I fouled my plugs last weekend no fuel changes, have you seen this? I just bought a AEM air fuel gauge where are you pulling fuel from?

jorgy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Iowa
Thanks for the write up.

FYI, the other two links don't work on that page.

T

toony

Dec 17, 2007
Killam, Alberta
WOT seems to be the fattest. I haven't seen fouling plugs but I have seen plug wires not pushed on the way down on more than one sled.

Out today. Sled would only do 7200 rpm and cut out everytime it got that that high. Unplugged the 2.0 and the sled ran perfect.

Any suggestions?:face-icon-small-fro

S

sled-fiend

Nov 27, 2006
Victoria, BC
www.raintek.ca
The link on your page is not working.

This is what comes up:

Server Error

404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Good write up on this product. Your numbers for boost at elevation is exactly what I've seen testing this year. I'd also have to agree the the stock turbo is done at 20lbs and around 215-220hp at our elevation.
Eric, is throttle response any better with the 2.0?

Premium Features