• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Proclimb Rails

S

SledderX

Sep 20, 2008
Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada
Folded the rails on my pc 800. Just bought a set of ice age rails. Did anybody notice the 1100T has an extra support on the rails that the 800 doesn't have ? Anyone know if that extra support will work with the ice age rails ?
Thanks

S

SledderX

Sep 20, 2008
Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada
Haha yes very similar to that. Maybe a little closer to the front and they both bent to the right where yours bent to the left. Swapped them out with ice age rails and did some suspension upgrades and hoping for the best. Hope new rails are stronger. Not gonna stop jumping. Haha

A

aksnopro

Mar 11, 2008
Palmer, Alaska
www.mtfak.com
the hcr's come with rail supports too, i highly recommend rail supports, removing the middle bogies, and putting in more crossbars, its like adding rungs to a ladder.

i dont run any bogies inless they are tied to a cross bar that way it will lift the rails up togather rather then want to twist the rail on a rock/hard landing.

iceage rails are tough, but i bent a set last year too, after rail spuports right by where the front arm mounts they have been pretty solid for me.

also make sure your shock isnt aired up too much this can cause your shock to be the bottoming out point of your suspension not your supension stops causing bent rails and bent suspension arms.

-Aksnopro

Premium Features