• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Yeti Man

Climbmax

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2001
Big Mountains of B.C.
Got another day aboard a Yeti on the weekend. Actually we had 9 of them on snow in BC best terrain. 18" in some spots of amazing spring snow and a good group of guys. 2 First timers and a good group of assorted riders. Im a novice myself but find my route planning and terrain choices take me exactly where the seasoned riders go to. It was a very amazing day overall. Thanks Yeti :)

A couple cool shots along the way.

Cheers
RS

Yeti Scenery.jpg

R

Rush44

Nov 26, 2007
Flathead Valley, MT
Good to see you on the single ski Randy. Soon you'll be able to climb rock on your bike like it seems you can do on your sled :)

P
Nov 28, 2007
Yukon Canada
Maybe Randy can get us the real solution -- a supercharged snow bike :face-icon-small-con for the snow bike application the immediate torque of the SC would be
a huge asset by widening the available rev/ power range between shifts.
But then again maybe Yamaha will buy out the Yeti -- how about that for a good rumour.:face-icon-small-hap

P

portgrinder

Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton
So I put some time on my yeti last weekend. 4x4'd up to some snow north of Kamloops

Very impressed with the fit and finish. The billet guard for the brake line is a work of art all by itself.

I was on spring snow in a cut block and no hills around. However it seems to run through the gears much faster than i'm used to. It's also geared higher.

The ski is quite impressive. It did not wash out once and I was going faster than I should have been.

It's lighter for sure. Lifting my bike by the pegs, the rear end used to drag. Now its the opposite. Track comes up first.

Should be interesting when some of these get on the snow next year

Premium Features