• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

!!!GET TWISTED!!!!!!GET TWISTED!!!!!!GET TWISTED!!!

H
Jan 20, 2008
2010 M8 TWISTED TURBO!!!!!!!

I have rode all year long 0 problems and it runs flawless!!!!!!!
Because of TWISTED TURBOS I can not seem to get this
smile off my face. There customer service is unmatched.
TWISTED is the true meaning of a turn key pull the rope
and go sled. I just want to say there are TWISTED TURBO KITS
and then there is everybody else........

THANKS SHAIN,

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GET TWISTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_1999.jpg IMG_2000.jpg

Last edited:

blackvelvet

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2007
M8 TWISTED

I second that, all year no problems except for 1 major one............I have to turn around all the time and dig out others that try to follow me :rockon:

H
Jan 20, 2008
sunbather1969

You may want to read my post again. I do not see anything in the post that is saying i know everything. What i do know is that I am very very happy with my TWISTED TURBO!!!!!!! There are 10 or more of us that ride together all TWISTED TURBOS 6000 to 10000 feet with to many miles to count with 0 problems...............

!!!!!!!!!GET TWISTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I

INDEEP

Nov 26, 2007
Post Falls, ID
27 years old 5 posts and you have did it all. i work with guys in the field like that all the time. your probably twisted! how many miles did you guys ride this year and what type of riding and elevation

What's his age and post count got to do with anything? He's happy with his turbo kit and he posted it. Why not just ask your questions and keep your dip $hit comments to yourself?

Last edited:
W
Sep 23, 2008
Morgan, Utah
sunbather1969
maybe you can come ridding with ME sometime! I want to learn all i can learn!! Sounds like you have some know how!
oh and i know you will learn a lil from the young bucks as well!
lets rock it together!!!

W
Sep 23, 2008
Morgan, Utah
sunbather1969
I work with guys JUST like you in MY field! And let me tell ya something. I would NEVER go riding with them! So I guess my invite has to be retracted!! You can keep your knowledge!! Hey Hero, lets ROCK IT TOGETHER! Teach me what you know on your twisted kit i just might do 2010 pump gas turbo!!

E

EZmoney

Nov 27, 2007
West coast
27 years old 5 posts and you have did it all. i work with guys in the field like that all the time. your probably twisted! how many miles did you guys ride this year and what type of riding and elevation

LMAO!! WTF does his age and his post count have to do with anything? Seeing your 41 years old and 762 post and your not sounding so bright:face-icon-small-win So i dont really undestand what you where getting at??

Hero.. Glad to hear the sleds working good for ya. Twisted kits are good running kits for sure. I know a few guys with them and they are happy same as you..

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
dumb mother ****ers.it was the and then theres everyone else comment didnt you guys just say keep the bs to a minimum

English... it's spoken here, you should try it some time.

This post was even MORE retarded than the illegible garbage that you posted on the sled solutions running boards thread.

You might want to take an ESL class, or lay off the liquor a tad.

"it was the and then theres everyone else comment"... impressive way to link a few words together.

blackvelvet

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2007
kit

ya mine is a race gas kit and i have been running 12 lbs, gonna try some of this "boost juice" with 91 next week and we will see what happens!

R
Aug 30, 2008
ANOTHER HAPPY TWISTED CUSTOMER

After reading about all the ins and outs on the last three threads, I have came to some conclusions. Different oiling systems/pumps to supply oil to the motor via into the fuel pumps ect, that Twisted Turbo's has a very Loyal following (Which M1000 Turbo should I go with thread), and that Blart is a little wierd.

However, the mere possibility that Twisted could get 625 HP out of a M1200 Turbo is awesome.

A few years ago, I bought a Custom Turbo from Shain a Mitshubishi Journal Bearing style Turbo. I don't remember the size, but had different turbines, ect. I put that on a M8, and Holy SH*t!!!! That thing about killed me. A little Laggy, but Holy cow, it was fast. Nothing could touch me. Not even the Apex Turbo's. At the time they were running 25 pounds of boost. I know the kits are different today on the Apex's, but back then my 2007 M8 just killed them.

I have to say it was due to that Journal Bearing Turbo. It just worked so well. Shain says no intercooler, and I said OK, and holy Sh*t just give her some throttle and hold on tight and got in some spots where no one but god could be!!!

Now it is time to upgrade to the M1200 Turbo system. 625 Horsepower Can he really do it!!!(read it on Blarts post) Shain worked the impossible for my M8, Can he now work it on the 1200.

Shain I am sorry, but I have to put you on a cloud high in the heavens, because no one else could get my M8 to work as well as you, Holy Sh*t, that thing ran.

Can the Twisted Turbo Guru do it again with my M1200. Lets get the Twisted Nation and tell us how your sleds run with the Twisted Turbo's, and some of the new features.

My buddy has a Boondocker kit on a M1000 (race gas) and he keeps telling me that nothing can touch him. I want him to be saying Holy Sh*T to me when I blow his doors off.

By the way, can anyone tell me how to get a hold of a KMOD dealer, I hear that KMOD suspensions is the the best made, and if that M1200 Twisted kit runs like my M8 custom turbo, then I need to have the best suspension to handle all that horsepower.

Thanks again

T

I know there is no way possible to get 625 HP out of a 1200...Just for the record. But It would be way cool if you could:hurt:

please check the thread below to view the rest of the comments by Tinkeritis

http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/...&highlight=Tinkeritis:smokin::smokin::smokin:

Last edited:
H
Jan 20, 2008
I am running a pump gas kit at five pounds of boost. I am also going to try some Boost Juice and turn mine up to 8 pounds.

R
Aug 30, 2008
Same thread but more Happiness!!!

So does anyone think that a Twisted M1200T will beat a Boondocker M1000T. I am pretty sure my 2007 M8 Shain Stanger Custom Turbo would have laid the smack down on my buddies Boondocker M1000T. I am quite confident that my 2007 M8 Shain Stanger Custom Turbo may even beat some of the current Twisted 1000. Holy Sh*t that thing was fast. I don't have it anymore due to an accident in the norns. I was climbing some "way to crazy" chute. By GPS it was easily 3800' in elevation climb. That 2007 M8 Shain Stanger Custom Turbo climbed so fast and pulled so hard all the way to the top. When I got up there, there was no way to come back down and no Helicopter to bring the sled down. So the only way to come down was to ride the sled. I dropped down the chute and Caboom!!! hit the side of the cliff and totaled the sled. I sure wish I had a good suspension to keep me from bucking of that day, so I could have rode it out. I hear that KMOD is the only suspension that absorbs the bumps and keeps you on the sled all day long.

Thank goodness I had that 2007 M8 Shain Stanger Custom Turbo otherwise, I wouldn't have gotten to the top. All I have to say about that Sled is WOW!!!
:yell:

T

The dragon Kid

Apr 5, 2009
SE Idaho
I have rode my twisted 1200 all this year that was shane stangers personal sled last year and have not had one problem with mine.. the sled rips and is fun to ride and is a pull the rope and ride sled.... shane is awesome to work with and would recommend his kit to any one....

GET TWISTED :face-icon-small-hap

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
I am running a pump gas kit at five pounds of boost. I am also going to try some Boost Juice and turn mine up to 8 pounds.

too many turbo sleds in your group to remember who was who, but i do remember that green crackle and black ECU false wall thingy

i rode with this group 2-3 times, 10 or so twisted turbo sleds and one was OVS, all except for one twisted sled ran well

My late season experience with backing down to pump gas levels -

5lbs, weak
6lbs, weak
7lbs, noticeable power change
8lbs, the biggest noticeable change, i loved it and kept her here for 200 miles

she is still a duel fuel injector race kit with the larger 2871, im not sure if the pumper comes with a 2860?

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
Sunbather1969 u redefine the term "D**chebag"

You never help a fellow snowester ever, Why don't you take your QueerAZZ and Ph** OFF. Just like last year I'm willing to give you my address so I can Knock a few of your teeth out of your face.

Premium Features