• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M800 Rear Track Shock (Where to buy)

D

dschwindt

Feb 28, 2009
Alberta
I am looking to get reid of the fox floats on my m8 162 and go to coilover does anyone have any recomendations. Ive heard the fox zero pro sounds decent. Does the zero pro come with the coil over for the rear track shock.

D

dschwindt

Feb 28, 2009
Alberta
Shocks

The float rear track shock needs to be rebuilt and the ride was never all that great so mainly looking for a better ride away from the fox floats. What would you recommend and what will the price ranges be.

Thanks alot.

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
EXIT shocks for the rear

X0 front rear is 450.00 No adjustable
X1- which is adjustable . front 595 and the rear witch is the float is 595 and they do not make an XO in the rear

Get them both 1000.00

I have had a lot of guy's just send me there shocks and we get them re valved and they have been happy with that. Cost is about 150 plus shipping.

N

nikeholley

Aug 8, 2008
Tacoma
RCS...

I am looking to get reid of the fox floats on my m8 162 and go to coilover does anyone have any recomendations. Ive heard the fox zero pro sounds decent. Does the zero pro come with the coil over for the rear track shock.

I'm very happy with Renton Coil Spring - RCS - awesome ride...

Nike

R
Nov 21, 2011
I've got an '11 M8 non-sno pro, thus the coil-over gas Fox shocks. I've been able to dial most of the harsh ride out of the rear, but the fronts pound like crazy, especially on rough corners. Can hardly hang on. If I back off the preload then it just tips over in corners.

My buddy's got the Exit shocks on the rear and loves them, so he bought a set for the front this year but hasn't tried them yet. I haven't got the budget for Exit this year but am thinking of revalving but don't know where to take them or what to tell them about how set them up. I'm in Canada (northern Alberta) so would like to send them somewhere in BC or Alberta as sledding season is close by and don't want to wait to long.

What sort of specs do I need to give them to get my gas Fox's revalved to my liking?

Premium Features