• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

STD RMK handlbar specs

OnlyPolaris

Lifetime Membership
Feb 27, 2009
Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada
Just wondering if anybody can provide specs on the STD RMK handlebars. I am tired of being uncomfortable with the protapers. I feel great when I ride a STD RMK so I want to switch out my bars to STD ones or ones with the same specs. The height and width just work for me. I know what I have to do riser wise to make them work, but more currious if they are comparable to the rsi bars or other aftermarket. If the bend is similar to say the burandt bar it may be easier to just throw them on. I would also need a bar that I can cut down to be as narrow as the STD bars.

H

hoov165x

Apr 12, 2009
Bend, OR
I'm with you on this. I can't stand the stock Pro Taper "bicycle bar". How are you going to deal with the steering post issue?

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
STD bar setup is less than an inch lower, as you may know, with the same bar positioning, and significantly more swept back. At least it was lower when I measured my 11 pro and my 14 RMK. Now, that includes a t-top on the RMK, as opposed to a flat top on the pro, so the bars themselves are shorter by more than an inch. Pro Tapers are 7" tall, c-c. I believe the Next Level bars are more swept back than the stock pro fly's, and lower, also, but I don't own the Next Level bars. Many on here do, and could give you a good comparison to stock pro fly's. You might need to start a new thread to get the response you need. Good luck.

Last edited:
Premium Features