• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Black Truck Owners

Which color would you choose?

• Black

Votes: 231 51.9%
  • White

Votes: 214 48.1%

• Total voters
Z
Oct 6, 2008
P-Town MN
we have black trucks,white trucks,silver trucks, red trucks, and champange trucks. the silver shows the least amout of dirt, folowed by the champange. the black and red looks the best but is the hardest to keep clean. the silver truck a quick spray with the presure washer and it looks good to go.

Dec 22, 2008
EASTERN, UTAH
Gotta love black!!!

Like Don said once you go black, you never go back.... Everyone has their own opinion, but ya if you are willing to maintain your black truck then black is the way to go!! If not then dont go black or it will look like crap all the time... my last 3 trucks have been black though, liked them all...

ksl truck 038.jpg

S

SNOW JW

Nov 26, 2007
Belgrade MT
www.coderedperformance.com
SSWim - Nice rig!

Here is a couple samples of the black that will be on the 2011 Super Duties.

Metallic Tuxedo Black:

ag_10fusionsport_speckle.jpg

ag_10fusionsport_grille.jpg

attachment.php

That 2011 Black is SWEET!!

S

sled-fiend

Nov 27, 2006
Victoria, BC
www.raintek.ca
How long you planning to keep it for?

If your planning on keeping for years then go white, no matter what the paint will be in better shape at the end of the day (unless you baby it). Me and my partner bought new F-350's in 05, one white one dark blue (mine). The white one looked waaaaay better as time went on. Now I got a white truck and its much easier to keep clean.

T

twistedtunnel

Dec 6, 2007
If she ain t white she aint right

the black aint bad if its clean, but white is the best .

Last edited:
P
Dec 4, 2007
Redmond, Wa
I have a dark blue 09 Chevy and i will never buy a dark truck again. There to much work to keep clean and they show every defect. White or Silver.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
uniqueblinds, that is a FINE looking truck.
I like it a lot.

I have a 2000 black Ford.
I'd NEVER order a black truck again. NEVER. Not me.

I'll go grey or something...but NEVER black.
They don't even look clean when they ARE clean. LOL

Not unless it's a show truck.

D

dcturbo

Mar 2, 2008
WYO
I am about to go get my 3rd black truck. I started with a 1999 black f250
then a Duramax 2004 and I believe I am going back to the f250 2010.
Black is the only way!

F

FCR112

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 1, 2008
racist thread title... what a bunch of jerks you are

and all us red truck owners are communists:)

Last edited:
S
Dec 30, 2009
On one hand, Nothing looks better than Black.

On the other hand, Nothing looks worse than Black.

Yup, yup, yup.

There is nothing sweeter than a clean, waxed, chrome polished, scratch and swirl free black vehicle.

There is nothing more frustrating than trying to keep a black vehicle clean, waxed, the chrome polished, scratch and swirl free.

T
Jun 27, 2008
Bend, Oregon
My truck is very dark blue, almost black. The darker the color the more it will show flaws. If you use your truck just for commuting then black might be okay, but if you use it as a truck then it will look beat fast.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
My truck is very dark blue, almost black. The darker the color the more it will show flaws. If you use your truck just for commuting then black might be okay, but if you use it as a truck then it will look beat fast.

No kidding. My black 2000 (picked it up Dec 99) looks like it needs a serious polish job. LOL Nothing major...just needs a good buff job.

Don't buy a Diesel!
Right, cause white or black trucks that are diesel are the ones that don't look good. The rest are fine. ;)

wrtmani

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kalispell, Mt
How about my dark forest green?

The attendants at the gas station tell me all the time I have a black truck "ready on pump two in the black truck"

Be different and get that Forest Circus green color!

Premium Features