• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

?where to get preformed 90* coolant hoses rear cooler???

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
On a IQ chassis I pulled my coolant running board tubes out and cut in a set of Raw better boards. Clean install but I doo need a longer coolant hose at rear now. Anybody have any ideas of where to find same hose but longer?

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
On a IQ chassis I pulled my coolant running board tubes out and cut in a set of Raw better boards. Clean install but I doo need a longer coolant hose at rear now. Anybody have any ideas of where to find same hose but longer?

try napa, take some measurments of what you need and go visit any parts store..they should let you walk thru and look at what they have..otherwise order a hose from another sled (how about a 02 rmk 156 it has a nice tight 90* hose on it)

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
try napa, take some measurments of what you need and go visit any parts store..they should let you walk thru and look at what they have..otherwise order a hose from another sled (how about a 02 rmk 156 it has a nice tight 90* hose on it)

Yes i am going to Napa tommorow. Was wondering bout a hydraulic hose too. As for other sled like the 02 that would be the same length as what I have I would think but will look into it.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Yes i am going to Napa tommorow. Was wondering bout a hydraulic hose too. As for other sled like the 02 that would be the same length as what I have I would think but will look into it.

on the 02 I was thinking the one that goes from the running board cooler under the clutch, then under the motor to the other side..its a pretty long straight hose with a nice tight 90 on one end(might have been my gen2 chassis that had it but was thinking it was the 02-05 edges...)

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
i redid the plumming on my gen II last year and got all the hoses i needed at O'Rielly Autoparts.

Premium Features