• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Can you long track a 340?

Y

yz400ex

Feb 8, 2009
Idaho
I dont see why this couldnt be done.. I think you may need to change the gearing though to compensate.. I would extend it first and then change the gearing and possibly clutching after if it was needed.:D

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Is it possible to go to a 136 on a 340 or would it rob too much power? I am looking to buy one for my daughter but I have a feeling she will sink it non stop with the 121 on it. Also what performance parts to they make for the 340?

I have put a 133.5 1 1/2" track under about a dozen indy lite 340's here. They work incredible. I didn't even mess with the gearing with the kids riding them as they are light enough to get away with the stock gearing. I did however twist the secondary spring to the next tighter hole. They can go anywhere with them and tracks usa should still have the rail extentions available for them. The 113.5 tracks can be had for next to nothing used and there are a ton of them laying around from the mid to late 90's Poo's. She will love you for it, and so will you for not having to dig her out all the time.

Premium Features