• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

06' IQ Rolling Chassis with Motor plate & Pipes for BB 800 Install

BlowinSmoke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Frenchtown, Montana
I am listing a 2006 Polaris IQ Chassis. It has a 155 inch track and an M-10 rear skid with piggy back shocks. The front end was upgraded with the HRP easy steer spindles. I have a Brand new HRP motor plate & instrutions to install a BB 800 carbed motor within this sled. I also have a set of SLP Ceramic coated twin pipes for the BB 800 that are built to fit this chassis. If your looking for an upgrade and don't want to spend a lot of money, then here is a great option.

I built an identical sled to this one last year and put a Union Bay 900 in it with now problems. (Daily Rider Now)

FYI, I also have a 01 non ves 800 that is completly stock and in good running condition which I had purchased to put in this sled. Will sell with or without chassis.

I'm asking $3000.00 for chassis, motor plate and pipes or $3500.00 for all with a complete engine. The sled is located just oustide Missoula, MT. Call Erik at 406-531-6886 if serious about purchase.

IMG_0827.jpg IMG_0826.jpg IMG_0832.jpg IMG_0825.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features