• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris Union Bay 900 billet motor package

BlowinSmoke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Frenchtown, Montana
Selling a Polaris BB 900 Union Bay Racing motor package. Motor has less then 300 miles on a new topend rebuild and water pump belt replacement. Union Bay rates these motors between 200hp and 209hp depending on pipes. This motor will come with motor, motor plate, slp twin pipes, Mikuni flat slide carbs bored to 44mm with cables, primary clutch, reprogrammed cdi box, fuel pump.

Pipes are cut to fit a Polaris Iq or IQR chassis as they sit now. Motor was last used in a custom IQ chassis. My intention was to put it in one of my PRO sleds which probably won't happen sooner then later since I have 2 younger daughters riding with me these days and no donor chassis.

Motor will come as a complete package along with a box of spare motor parts. This motor is sure to impress and is a proven arm stretcher.

Selling for $3,000 plus shipping if not picked up at location.
Please Pm about inquiries or questions. I will not deal with low ballers or tire kickers.

20160912_141338.jpg 20160912_141434.jpg 20160912_140644.jpg

Premium Features