• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Justin at Code Red

S

snofoshow

Feb 16, 2009
I have been talking with Justin at Code Red Performance. Anyone who spend much time on here has heard of him. I just wanted to say what a stand up guy he is and has a wealth of knowledge tuning a turbo sled. He is really busy and told me to tell everyone that if they have problems or questions, send him an email and he will try to help. Hats off to you Justin, thank you for all your help...
snowjw3090@yahoo.com

My next investment will be Z bro set up and I will be getting it from Justin

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
He's on my short list for a turbo in the future and rear suspension. Good to hear more endorsement.

N
Oct 1, 2008
Boise, ID
I second that!! Justin goes above and beyond what most people do. He's not looking for just a sale, he's there to build trust and a relationship. Thanks Again Justin!!

T
Mar 3, 2008
burnsville mn
yep, and he is extremely patient when it comes to answering questions. always happy to help and never seems annoyed even with basic questions I'm sure he has answered 1000 times. Class act!

D
Feb 12, 2009
Kemmerer, WY
In this day and age, finding somone to deal that will actually return your phone calls and answer your email is pretty hard to find in any line of business. Justin is not just about the sale, he is there to do everything he can to help and make things work after the sale. Thanks.

09 D8 155 BD PG Turbo w/Intercooler

WingNutRacing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2000
Lolo, MT
yep

Justin is a top notch fella, I will be giving him alot of future buisiness and would recommend him to anyone looking for aftermarket stuff for any brand....

A+ for you JB

now get back to work!!!!

late
Scotty

A
Nov 17, 2008
I will also agree, justin has been awsome to deal with. i will and have been recomending him to everyone. the product he sells is great i have had no problems what so ever with the BD turbo kit and the timber rear suspension. he will answer any question you have.
thanks justin

Premium Features