• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

pro rmks vid

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Jetjock

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Buckley, Washington
Sounds strong and looks good!

I'll have to confess, the Pro-Ride sounds better than my ETEC. The sled seems very nimble and is clearly more nimble and capable than the white IQ. Great video! Thanks!

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
hey if you guys remember Motoman on here that had a big thread on the Pro last spring, this is him and some of his buddies riding, I will be riding with im on Saturday so expect some more footage from these Pro's. Hopefully i will have mine by then.

Last edited:
I

IceCap

Nov 27, 2007
B.C.
Thanks for sharing those videos.... that's awesome!

Now just let it snow some more!!

Butta

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
I love it when the cameraman holds the camera on an angle to make the hill look steeper:face-icon-small-dis
Looks like those pros are working great nonetheless, good crew

Take a look at the trees....they tell you where "straight up" is...there's no tinkering with THIS video, no tricky cameraman. Can't wait to ride!!!!!

T

treedocker

Sep 1, 2010
i am the one who has the orange assault on those movies. i tell you what these pros are by far the best backcountry sled i have ever rode i also have a 2011 cat my assalut has 150 miles on it my cat has about 40. the pros will sidehill better than any sled on the market and its ability to get up on the snow is amazing i love the sled and for those who have not had the chance to ride theres you will not be dissapointed. we should have a new video up by sat night.

M
Sep 29, 2009
does that assult still have the stock track , or did you swap it out? seems to work well. just wondering if i will be disapointed with it or not?

T

treedocker

Sep 1, 2010
i installed a power claw on it so no it does not have the assault track but i had a 155 assault track on my last years sled and it worked well all year round i thought it never dissapointed me.

R

Rev Kev

Nov 27, 2007
Lapeer Michigan
Man I love how easy the sidehilling looks, that was one of the reasons for me switching from Doo to Poo this year,everyone stated how easy the Pro was to sidehill. Man I can't Wait to get mine out in the snow. Thanks for posting up the Vids.:thumb:

M

Motoman

Dec 31, 2007
franklin, id
THANKS FOR POSTING THE VIDS GUYS. IT WAS EVEN MORE FUN MAKING THEM!!! THE NEW SLED IS AMAZING. WE WILL BE MAKING MORE VIDEOS TOMORROW AND I WILL POST THEM ON HERE. I WAS SLACKING BY NOT PUTTING THEM ON IN THE FIRST PLACE. THANKS FOR PICKING UP THE SLACK:face-icon-small-hap

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
i am the one who has the orange assault on those movies. i tell you what these pros are by far the best backcountry sled i have ever rode i also have a 2011 cat my assalut has 150 miles on it my cat has about 40. the pros will sidehill better than any sled on the market and its ability to get up on the snow is amazing i love the sled and for those who have not had the chance to ride theres you will not be dissapointed. we should have a new video up by sat night.

I couldn't agree more. It's amazing how well these sleds get up on the snow. That was a week point for the IQ chassis and I loved my D8. It is the strong point for the XP but the XP won't boondock like the Pro Ride. Another excellent "feature" of the Pro Ride is how easy it is to get unstuck. It comes up out of the snow well and I've only had to have someone pull on the skis to get out. On my D8 I would have to dig out the front and pivot point on the tunnel to get unstuck. The 5.1 track didn't work well on the IQ IMO, but excels (likely from reduced weight and much better skid) on the Pro Ride.

M
Nov 28, 2007
or
i was wondering about the 5.1 myself. had heard mixed reviews about it on the dragon. but rips on my pro! awesome vids, hope to be doing some tree riding this weekend.

Premium Features