• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S 2007 RKT M1000 - SOLD!!!!!!!

B
Dec 2, 2001
Billings, MT
2007 Arctic Cat M1000. This sled has tons of stuff on to it. The best part is it all works great together! The motor was ported by RK Tech it has RKT head on it with removable domes. Runs on pump gas from 6000 feet up. It has new OEM pistons and rings and new nickel seal when porting was done. It has a Timber Sled intake and tons of venting. Shock tower, side panels, nose vents and Frog Skiz hood vents, and dash vents. New four tower clutch RKT clutch kit. Sly dog skis also new this year. Every thing on the suspention front and rear is powder coated gloss black. On the rear skid it has all the wheels removed and has a Two wheel kit. Rear skid was revalved by Hotz racing it works great. It also has a new Power Claw track 162". Custom rear tunnel with some Black Diamond parts also. It also has snow eliminators. The EFI is controlled by Attitude Industries box. The pipe is a new Speedwerx single pipe with a jaws can. Stock gears have been replaced with BDX 56/64 gears. Sled is light and has tons of power it has been rated at 225 hp. weight wet ready to ride was 556! It also has a Boss flat top hi rise seat. I might have forgot some stuff so if there are any questions just ask. I would like $7500 OBO

Last edited:

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
If you add pics it will help make it easier to sell

people want to see what their spending their money on. Sounds like a great sled.

quickkarzracing

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
How many miles on sled & motor, are you willing to deliver it could maybe meet 1/2 way live in Vancouver BC

B
Dec 2, 2001
Billings, MT
Sorry I have not responded I just got back from a hunting trip. I do not want to take any trades. I will be willing to travel to meet someone within reason. The sled has about 1800 miles on it. The RKT new top end has 150 miles on it.

Premium Features