For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2017, 10:35 AM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
Niseko has a reputation beyond reputeNiseko has a reputation beyond reputeNiseko has a reputation beyond reputeNiseko has a reputation beyond reputeNiseko has a reputation beyond reputeNiseko has a reputation beyond reputeNiseko has a reputation beyond reputeNiseko has a reputation beyond reputeNiseko has a reputation beyond reputeNiseko has a reputation beyond reputeNiseko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Camso Yeti SnowMX buyout....

What's the news... anyone know how this affects production and delivery dates!..

Do tell!

Last edited by Niseko; 09-01-2017 at 10:39 AM.

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 09-01-2017, 10:46 AM
Currently: Hello Drama and Karma...you related?
Climbmax has a reputation beyond reputeClimbmax has a reputation beyond reputeClimbmax has a reputation beyond reputeClimbmax has a reputation beyond reputeClimbmax has a reputation beyond reputeClimbmax has a reputation beyond reputeClimbmax has a reputation beyond reputeClimbmax has a reputation beyond reputeClimbmax has a reputation beyond reputeClimbmax has a reputation beyond reputeClimbmax has a reputation beyond repute

https://camso.co/en/press-releases/c...gn=acquisition

2008 Nytro, 270 MCX pump fuel, 174 x16x 2.5", Racers Edge Skid, CR chasis, ZBroz Front end and Shocks

Apex with MCX front mount, Full CR chasis, 174 x16 X 2.5", Racers Edge skid, Boost It fuel system

AST1

Old 09-01-2017, 12:29 PM
Currently: 3 things never lie, kids, drunks and yoga pants
Thanked 1,090 Times in 659 Posts
Sheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting.

Old 09-01-2017, 12:59 PM
UPsnowbiker has a reputation beyond reputeUPsnowbiker has a reputation beyond reputeUPsnowbiker has a reputation beyond reputeUPsnowbiker has a reputation beyond reputeUPsnowbiker has a reputation beyond reputeUPsnowbiker has a reputation beyond reputeUPsnowbiker has a reputation beyond reputeUPsnowbiker has a reputation beyond reputeUPsnowbiker has a reputation beyond reputeUPsnowbiker has a reputation beyond reputeUPsnowbiker has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like a good company buying a good company.

I will hold off on a TS Aro Purchase for now.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to UPsnowbiker For This Useful Post:
zuchoski (09-01-2017)
Old 09-01-2017, 05:14 PM
Basic Member
Niseko has a reputation beyond reputeNiseko has a reputation beyond reputeNiseko has a reputation beyond reputeNiseko has a reputation beyond reputeNiseko has a reputation beyond reputeNiseko has a reputation beyond reputeNiseko has a reputation beyond reputeNiseko has a reputation beyond reputeNiseko has a reputation beyond reputeNiseko has a reputation beyond reputeNiseko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Climbmax View Post
Yeah I read that.... it's corporate speak and says little.

Of key interest is the date Sept 1st and the statement moving production to Quebec.

Hence the original question... how does this affect next months scheduled delivery!.

Old 09-01-2017, 07:27 PM
Basic Member
assaultn has a reputation beyond reputeassaultn has a reputation beyond reputeassaultn has a reputation beyond reputeassaultn has a reputation beyond reputeassaultn has a reputation beyond reputeassaultn has a reputation beyond reputeassaultn has a reputation beyond reputeassaultn has a reputation beyond reputeassaultn has a reputation beyond reputeassaultn has a reputation beyond reputeassaultn has a reputation beyond repute

I tried to get ahold of them today and Camso reps are now the voice. They were very friendly but not much info transfered yet. Seems it was a surprise to some of the peeps over there as well.
I cracked 2 chassis(same day, same stump) last year and when I enquired about doing the chassis exchange program Jamie told me to hold off and exchange for the 2018 chassis. Double checked today hoping I had some documentation of this but no luck as it was all over the phone. I hope this was documented on Yeti's end as it was a nice surprising perk.
Being an Edmonton resident and a huge advocate for Yeti's customer service, I am disapointed this is going down but definately willing to give the Camso crew a chance.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 09-02-2017, 12:49 AM
Basic Member

Thanks for the info... yes... key will be if Camso carries over commitments made by Yeti.

Commitments on warranty and going forward on 2018 orders, pricing, delivery times, parts support etc.

Any other voices on Camso experiences specific to this Yeti buyout greatly appreciated.

I thinks it's key to dealer / customer confidence to know where things stand asap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assaultn View Post
I tried to get ahold of them today and Camso reps are now the voice. They were very friendly but not much info transfered yet. Seems it was a surprise to some of the peeps over there as well.
I cracked 2 chassis(same day, same stump) last year and when I enquired about doing the chassis exchange program Jamie told me to hold off and exchange for the 2018 chassis. Double checked today hoping I had some documentation of this but no luck as it was all over the phone. I hope this was documented on Yeti's end as it was a nice surprising perk.
Being an Edmonton resident and a huge advocate for Yeti's customer service, I am disapointed this is going down but definately willing to give the Camso crew a chance.

Old 09-06-2017, 12:35 PM
Basic Member
Nickster914 has a reputation beyond reputeNickster914 has a reputation beyond reputeNickster914 has a reputation beyond reputeNickster914 has a reputation beyond reputeNickster914 has a reputation beyond reputeNickster914 has a reputation beyond reputeNickster914 has a reputation beyond reputeNickster914 has a reputation beyond reputeNickster914 has a reputation beyond reputeNickster914 has a reputation beyond reputeNickster914 has a reputation beyond repute

I think after HayDays we'll know whats going on a little better.

I was filling out the form to purchase my camso dts, mostly because I like the brand, one rail design, and the price. Then I saw they bought yeti.. I'm waiting to see whats going to happen now... they're probably going to keep everything the same then do a bunch of new stuff for 2019...

Has anyone rode the Camso and Yeti? Thoughts??

Old 09-06-2017, 12:55 PM
dieselpower has a reputation beyond reputedieselpower has a reputation beyond reputedieselpower has a reputation beyond reputedieselpower has a reputation beyond reputedieselpower has a reputation beyond reputedieselpower has a reputation beyond reputedieselpower has a reputation beyond reputedieselpower has a reputation beyond reputedieselpower has a reputation beyond reputedieselpower has a reputation beyond reputedieselpower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickster914 View Post
I think after HayDays we'll know whats going on a little better.

I was filling out the form to purchase my camso dts, mostly because I like the brand, one rail design, and the price. Then I saw they bought yeti.. I'm waiting to see whats going to happen now... they're probably going to keep everything the same then do a bunch of new stuff for 2019...

Has anyone rode the Camso and Yeti? Thoughts??

I own both and for the $$$ the camso is 2x the ride of the Yeti.

Camso issues are weight and suspension.

I'm looking forward to the 129ss as it essentially copies the Camso design but keeps the Yeti weight and suspension. With a little luck it'll be the basis for the 2019 platform.

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 10-02-2017, 06:37 PM
Basic Member
Old 10-08-2017, 11:01 PM
Currently: turbo xp and te300 yeti129
simbatheking has a reputation beyond reputesimbatheking has a reputation beyond reputesimbatheking has a reputation beyond reputesimbatheking has a reputation beyond reputesimbatheking has a reputation beyond reputesimbatheking has a reputation beyond reputesimbatheking has a reputation beyond reputesimbatheking has a reputation beyond reputesimbatheking has a reputation beyond reputesimbatheking has a reputation beyond reputesimbatheking has a reputation beyond repute
Warning You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response.

Click Here to Register

Old 10-08-2017, 11:29 PM
Basic Member
assaultn has a reputation beyond reputeassaultn has a reputation beyond reputeassaultn has a reputation beyond reputeassaultn has a reputation beyond reputeassaultn has a reputation beyond reputeassaultn has a reputation beyond reputeassaultn has a reputation beyond reputeassaultn has a reputation beyond reputeassaultn has a reputation beyond reputeassaultn has a reputation beyond reputeassaultn has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 10-09-2017, 06:45 PM
Butta has a reputation beyond reputeButta has a reputation beyond reputeButta has a reputation beyond reputeButta has a reputation beyond reputeButta has a reputation beyond reputeButta has a reputation beyond reputeButta has a reputation beyond reputeButta has a reputation beyond reputeButta has a reputation beyond reputeButta has a reputation beyond reputeButta has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 10-10-2017, 11:12 PM
Thanked 1,270 Times in 521 Posts
madmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 10-11-2017, 12:12 AM
Basic Member
powdermuncher has a reputation beyond reputepowdermuncher has a reputation beyond reputepowdermuncher has a reputation beyond reputepowdermuncher has a reputation beyond reputepowdermuncher has a reputation beyond reputepowdermuncher has a reputation beyond reputepowdermuncher has a reputation beyond reputepowdermuncher has a reputation beyond reputepowdermuncher has a reputation beyond reputepowdermuncher has a reputation beyond reputepowdermuncher has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register