• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

High Flow Muffler

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
So I am wondering. . . . I ordered a M1100turbo for next year and I want to do something to give it the edge over a bone stock one(10-20hp). What I am thinking is a divorced downpipe and high flow lightweight muffler.

Couple questions

1. do you think this will void warranty?

2. It appears that the z1 guys are running these add ons without ecu changes and making 20 hp more. Is this possible?

3. Any other thoughts about this? it seems as though there is alot of talk about controllers, big hp mods, What about the guy that wants to only get to 200 hp.

K45

Lifetime Membership
Feb 5, 2010
I don't understand the thinking on here, the new 2012 1100T is the Z1 with a new upgraded mountain platform.

I would think the exact performance parts used on the Z1 will give the same performance results, the engine is the same.

A lot of people on here comment that the Z1 ran great for the lake racers, what know one comments on is that there were a few Z1,s that got extended to 162 tracks and ran in the mountains with great results

Premium Features