• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

turbo or SC or nitrous

Aug 16, 2008
I have a 07 phazer mtn lite, and want to do one of the three, but there has got to be cheaper turbo and SC kits out there. I would even use a used kit!!!! Has anyone just ran the ntrous on the phazer, boondocker is about 1400 for a kit, and that is cheaper than 5000 for a turbo. I paid less than that for the sled itself.

Aug 16, 2008
I think i have the money to spend (hope the wife dont come on here) but i really just dont want to. I have a 03 summit 151 2.5 800 with a nitrous kit. I bought the phazer as a flat lander sled and maybe something to try out west. this is not my steep and deep sled that is what i will use the skidoo for, but if i can get more power out of the phazer for a decent price i would like to

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
We played with both supercharged and turbo versions of this sled with mixed reviews. I feel you would be money ahead to get a different sled. The Phazer is awesome for what it is designed for, but by the time you boost it you are looking at stock 600 type power. I have seen turboed phazers hang, but it is just a lot of work for the results. If you find a used one for $5000 and put a $5000 blower on it, you could buy a nice used M8, or M1000 that would be a better deal. Also selling a used mod phazer, you are gonna lose a lot. Just my .02 cents.

We played with both supercharged and turbo versions of this sled with mixed reviews. I feel you would be money ahead to get a different sled. The Phazer is awesome for what it is designed for, but by the time you boost it you are looking at stock 600 type power. I have seen turboed phazers hang, but it is just a lot of work for the results. If you find a used one for $5000 and put a $5000 blower on it, you could buy a nice used M8, or M1000 that would be a better deal. Also selling a used mod phazer, you are gonna lose a lot. Just my .02 cents.

^^^^^ exactly what he said... add dragon or a XP to the list as well...

Premium Features