• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M1000 SLP pipe set with PC5 controller SLP Map

M

Mnt bound

Aug 16, 2008
Western Colorado
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOLD!!!!!!!! I have to sale my SLP pipe set for M1000. It has never been on the sled. This is a ready to install kit. Come's with SLP intake, SLP Y-pipe, Pipe and Can. Power Commander 5 with SLP P/N 70-215 Map installed. I was going to put it on a 2008 with the 2009 ECU updates. Secondary clutch with 46/36 helix and orange cat spring. The clutch and spring have been run before but not the helix.
The pipe set came off SLP's sales flyer page. Read the disclaimer at the bottom of the page.
http://startinglineproducts.com/catalog.cfm?pageID=detail&catalogID=9&catID=69&productID=755
So the pipe has one small ding in it. It came be seen in the close up picture under where it says SLP. It is the size of a dime.
I spent $980 on these parts. I would like $900 + shipping. Again they have never been on the sled. I broke the crank before I had a chance to install them.
I have been having internet problems so if interested call (970) 638-1050 leave a message if I'm not in.
Thanks,
MB

SLP Pipe Kit 012.jpg SLP Pipe Kit 011.jpg SLP Pipe Kit 001.jpg SLP Pipe Kit 002.jpg SLP Pipe Kit 009.jpg SLP Pipe Kit 004.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features