• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

K MODs M925 Turbo

KMOD

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Firth
kmodsnowmobileparts.com
I'm going to test the waters here for a few weeks to see if an M turbo will sell. I have a new project to start on and need the room.
If I don't sell this in a few weeks I will part it out and use some of the parts on the new build.
This started life as a new 2009 none current purchased in 2010. It has
K MOD 925 big bore, turbo ported.
custom turbo heads
Speedwerx turbo pipe
4 injector pro logic fuel control
2-1 fuel pressure regulator
Twisted intake, charge tube, turbo oilier, and blow off valve
Garrett 3071 GTX with custom internal waste gate .64 ar
Pro Lite diamond drive
Camo 2.5'' extreme 162 track
VanAmberg tunnel cooler
K MOD rear skid
Raptor IFS shocks
Skinz light weight hood
liquid filled boost and fuel pressure gauges
Cutler torsional conversion
New factory hood, never been run
this is one of the funnest sleds I have owned
It was the fastest small block sled at Fairveiw every time I took it there
Its good from 6lbs to 16lbs of boost, spools quick and pulls like a freight train.
Dont know miles on this sled but would guess at 1500, new pistons 2 years ago( maintenance only its never been burned down) but didn't ride it last year.
Exellent condition and very fast.
9,000 OBO
Kevin

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

KMOD

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Firth
kmodsnowmobileparts.com
I would consider selling with other options, rolling chassis with stock skid and shocks?with K MOD skid and Raptor shocks? complete 925 turbo ported engine, turbo pipe, turbo kit less turbo or with new 2871 HTA turbo. or best offer as it sits?

Lets talk the new project is coming along.
Kevin

KMOD

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Firth
kmodsnowmobileparts.com
I would consider selling with other options, rolling chassis with stock skid and shocks?with K MOD skid and Raptor shocks? complete 925 turbo ported engine, turbo pipe, turbo kit less turbo or with new 2871 HTA turbo. or best offer as it sits?

Lets talk the new project is coming along.
Kevin

ttt

D

Dano702

Dec 15, 2007
Sin City
Wow , this is making me feel bad . I told a guy last week i would not sell my TM8 for less than 9 K.

That sounds like a really good deal . New turbo sleds are not cheap , and i love the M.

What is the new one going to set you back 30 ?

KMOD

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Firth
kmodsnowmobileparts.com
Wow , this is making me feel bad . I told a guy last week i would not sell my TM8 for less than 9 K.

That sounds like a really good deal . New turbo sleds are not cheap , and i love the M.

What is the new one going to set you back 30 ?

Well I'm up to 5 sleds now and the wife thinks I should only have 1. So a few have to go.
This is one of my favorites though and its going to be hard to get one to perform much better, but I'm going to try. LOL
Kevin

Premium Features