• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber 2012 snowcheck

Did you snowcheck a Silber turbo for next season?

• Yes

Votes: 45 39.8%
  • No

Votes: 68 60.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
Hopefully we get some news this week. This is going to be a long wait though... Man I'm ready for summer to be over already!

C

csam17

May 25, 2011
Final count and price??

Did anyone ever hear if there was a final count and what the final price was going to be?

adam5187

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2009
Two of my friends just snowchecked the new kit sent the money a few days ago but they are not members of snowest so they can't vote but that is two kits for sure we will be installing in northern Alberta. Bring on the snow!!!!!

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
Is anyone else dying for news or pictures. I understand why Justin is holding out but the suspense is killing me!

m1kflyingtiger

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2010
Soldotna, AK
As much as I want to see it, we all know there would be someone to post up the pics for their buddy and whatever he's got goin (could potentially be in another thread in this section) would be out to everyone with Internet access by the end of the day. We pre ordered em, either way were still going to be the first to see them, run them, and we will heve them before the snow flies...

That being said I know I would appreciate some info/pics. Need something to hang on the wall next to my bed at work :pray2:

RMK-King

Super-Moderator
Dec 25, 2007
North Dakota
I would have to guess you wont see much info on anyones turbo kits till after Haydays. No one else has advertised their 2012 kits yet so why should Silber have to?

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
Does anyone else notice the yes numbers going up still? Are these just guys that snow checked or are in the group buy? Getting close to detail time!!!

lorne1176

Lifetime Membership
Apr 24, 2010
Red Deer, AB
Does anyone else notice the yes numbers going up still? Are these just guys that snow checked or are in the group buy? Getting close to detail time!!!

I like your way of thinking, and if thats the case I will be very stoked along with 50 other people:face-icon-small-hap

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
I have noticed that I haven't seen even one bad post or report about the Silber turbo. I've seen at least one post about most of the other makers turbo set-ups that is a complaint or outright bash. I bought the Silber based on what I read on SW and have continued to research them with only positive results. :biggrin1::biggrin1::becky::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

adam5187

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2009
Anyone see the new silber kit at haydays? I know it is a repeat question but I can't wait to see it!

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
justin was at haydays.

Talked with him he spent a few hours at the push booth. He did not have a booth but has ovet 100 pre ordered kits. I Like were he is going with his kit if ever do some pro kits I would do his kit . Stand up guy and on top of tunning and like what he has done this year. .

didn't see anything from silber at haydays and walked pretty much the entire place.

Premium Features