• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 Pro RMK tunnel

S
Feb 11, 2010
Wrecked my sled a few weeks ago. Now that I have been waiting on parts to show up to fix it I find out that Polaris has backordered the tunnel until febuary 11. Does anyone know where I can find a tunnel for a 2013 155 pro RMK ASAP?!?

S.Diddy

Premium Member
Jan 30, 2008
Park City, UT
We have a 13' pro rental that got the tunnel crunched the otherday and also discovered the pro one was back ordered. We just ordered the 13' Assault tunnel and will drill the PRO front torque arm mounting holes out. As of 2 days ago they were in stock!!

mtnpull

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Heber City, Utah
www.uintarecreation.com
Wrecked my sled a few weeks ago. Now that I have been waiting on parts to show up to fix it I find out that Polaris has backordered the tunnel until febuary 11. Does anyone know where I can find a tunnel for a 2013 155 pro RMK ASAP?!?

It's actually back ordered until February 27th! As diddy said we ordered the assault tunnel to get around Polaris crappy parts department issues. :face-icon-small-dis

BTW, our resident self proclaimed polaris expert will likely move this WTB ad to a less likely to be seen location for your ease and convenience. Luckily you've gotten a few good, positive responses prior to being moved to a dark hole where nobody will see it. lol.

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Snowest user name Devilmanak was parting out a '13 may have been a 163 though.

Want to sell the take off tunnel? PM me what your looking to get for it.

M

metallicat

Nov 27, 2007
Rugby, ND
It's actually back ordered until February 27th! As diddy said we ordered the assault tunnel to get around Polaris crappy parts department issues. :face-icon-small-dis

BTW, our resident self proclaimed polaris expert will likely move this WTB ad to a less likely to be seen location for your ease and convenience. Luckily you've gotten a few good, positive responses prior to being moved to a dark hole where nobody will see it. lol.

What's with the hating on Mountainhorse? This is the second post i've read where you mention him. I'm not sure if HE ever proclaimed to be a "polaris expert", but the rest of us on here sure appreciate all the time, effort and knowledge he passes on to us and would probably put him in the "polaris expert" category! :focus:

whoisthatguy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2007
Or you could order the standard RMK tunnel and have to put up with better cooling with that front cooler.

A

assault11

Jan 14, 2011
Red deer, Alberta
What's with the hating on Mountainhorse? This is the second post i've read where you mention him. I'm not sure if HE ever proclaimed to be a "polaris expert", but the rest of us on here sure appreciate all the time, effort and knowledge he passes on to us and would probably put him in the "polaris expert" category! :focus:

I agree. He volunteers his time on here. And you can always trust everything he says about these sleds. He's always on here trying to help out and answer people's questions, so why give him such a hard time?

mtnpull

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Heber City, Utah
www.uintarecreation.com

Hahaha. :lol: I never said mountainhorse, you did! But if it makes all you MH lovers happy, then here you go. Mountain horse is awesome, so smart, incredible good looking, knows everything about polaris (well almost everything) and is a slightly above average rider. :cheer2:

Or you could order the standard RMK tunnel and have to put up with better cooling with that front cooler.

Now, back to helping folks out. The standard tunnel is the exact same as the pro tunnel (same part #) The front cooler is sold seperately. His only option besides waiting is buying the assault tunnel or finding someone that has replaced theirs under insurance or something but still usable.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Don't sweat it ... Adam has been critical of my posts throughout the years...it's all good... keeps me on my toes :face-icon-small-win

Oh.. and BTW... I'd consider myself an average rider, not slightly above average... I've ridden with enough people to know my place in the pecking order of riders... friends like Phatty, Alan Mangum, Brandy Floyd, Tyler Swarm and others have shown me "what's what" in that department. Grateful that they have the patience to ride with me and help me to learn more on the mountain.

:focus:... stephenelgiar, post up a pic of your tunnel... Where is it bent/damaged?... could you get by with the extended Vanamberg or Power Addiction racing. Bumper/Tunnel sides and bang out the tunnel underneath?

If you do go the way of the tunnel... Like others have said.. you have different options... The Assault tunnel... and also the tunnels with the different color drop bracket reinforcement on the outside of the tunnel.

1018868-1241 Asm., Tunnel, 155 Service, Nat/MBlack

1018868-1145 Asm., Tunnel, 155 Service, Nat/Red

1018869-1241 Asm., Tunnel, 155 Service, Nat/MBlack (Assault)

1018869-1145
Asm., Tunnel, 155 Service, Nat/Red (Assault)

Do not forget to buy enough adhesive and the right rivets for the job... You will also destroy the bulkhead floor (#5251891) when you disassemble the bulkhead from the tunnel.

Make sure you do not overheat the parts to release the adhesive on the belt drive bearing plate, front tunnel closeoff, and the RH & LH side braces.. you could weaken them from the heat.

Practice with the adhesive on some scrap.. that stuff sets up in about 5 minutes...so you have to have all of your tools laid out and be ready to go.

LORD 406/19GB adhesive much cheaper than Polaris CLICK HERE

Depending on your patience level...and if you want to de-bond/re-bond and assemble the bulkhead assembly... a complete chassis at about $1000 more than the tunnel alone might make sense...Street price is around $2200 for the complete chassis with the bulkhead and Quickdrive bearing plate already aligned and assembled to the tunnel... ready to accept your parts.

2204910-1241 Kit, MY13 6/8 PRO 155 RMK Chassis, Nat/MBlack [Incl. Bulkhead and Chaincase]

2204910-1145 Kit, MY13 6/8 PRO 155 RMK Chassis, Nat/Red [Incl. Bulkhead and Chaincase]

2204913-1241 Kit, MY 13 Chassis, 155 w/Chassis Cooler, Nat/MBlack [Incl. Bulkhead]

2204912-1241 Kit, MY13 800 Assault. 155 RMK Chassis, Nat/MBlack [Incl. Bulkhead and Chaincase]

2204912-1145 Kit, MY13 800 Assault. 155 RMK Chassis, Nat/Red [Incl. Bulkhead and Chaincase][Retro]

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
Xcelerated Performance, Are you talking about the running board kits ($760.00 CDN) that I gave Chad the idea for about 5 yrs ago ... or a whole tunnel??

Nice quality parts.

I've sent a couple of emails to Craig for updated photos... no luck... Can you post up some pix of yours?

blackboards.jpg

Last edited:

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
VanAmberg makes a tunnel reiinforment kit with bumper for $350 for the 2013 PRO that allows you to keep the factory 2013 boards which I think are as good as it gets for shedding snow. (especially if coated).

If you carry any load on your sled... I recommend this kit... or others that reiforce the rear of the tunnel.

AKsnowrider on here makes a nice kit as well.

If you have some "krinkles" up front... they can leave that portion uncut (no cutouts) for you .

Here's some pics of a powdercoated one from Parkland Motorsports in AB.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
X

Xcelerated performance

Dec 13, 2010
I was talking about just his tunnel, you can get his boards or a tunnel with out. We did one with out boards so we could put B&M boards on the sled. The cr racing coolers are way better than the pro coolers too. It is just a better cheaper solution if you don't or can't get warranty. I will post pics when I get home to my computer.

Premium Features