• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New tss low boost ski doo xm kit

2014xm

Lifetime Membership
Aug 16, 2013
I will be most likely running the new tss low boost kit that they have released resintly. Any thoughts on the kit or what else should be done.

T

teamthunderf**ked

Jan 11, 2009
cherry point ab
i ran there full kit from last year worked great ran it on my 154xm at 5-6 lbs boost most of the time was hard on the arms and would effortlessly tailwalky for as long as u wanted and had the power in deep snow to chew u out of some sticky situations.played around with 7-8 a bit but was almost too much. then through my ezryde 174 3" on it and have been running 9.5 lbs ever since would like to turn it up more this year just need to play with clutching more to find that sweet spot for more. so what im saying if your tunning a shorter track the starter kit would be great probably more responsive not having to push the air through the water to air cooler but if u want more jam spend the money i will probably upgrade to the insta boost. my three cents

Premium Features