• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PG 700 Dragon Project

Well guys I am semi finished my little dragon project...only to take it for a ride and wanting more! All you turbo dudes were talking about your turbos and got me jealous so I got a hold of Justin from Code Red and ordered one up. I started with a 2008 700 Dragon RMK 155 and put a Boondockers pump gas kit on it. I did not get a chance to put much seat time on it tell last week when I spent a week in Revelstoke on it. What a blast it was...ran 6-6.5lbs on it most of the time and on a few occasions I tried a bit over 7lbs to see and it was awesome.
Justin has been really helpful on the install, tech tips and of course dealing with the ebc delivery. Even late at night 11pm and later he was emailing me back and forth about egt hook ups and such, support like that goes a long way with me and shows what kinda buisness he wants to run.
I ran into some problems with the intake and charge tube and landed up using the new intake box and the old welded charge tube. The thermostat housing on the 700 sits off to the side and was giving me clearance issues but I got it all worked out turned out awesome.
After riding it I have come to the conclusion I need more. So now I am planning on installing a intercooler, more venting (have some ordered), ez-ryde skid and better track not sure which one yet.

I just wanna say thanks to Justin again, Kyle, Pete, JR and John from Boondockers as well as Jess at HTR designs for the sledskin.

I attached some pictures and since I am a newer member jsut getting more under my profile.

IMG_2766.jpg IMG_2769.jpg IMG_2671.jpg IMG_2654.jpg IMG_2637.jpg IMG_2624.jpg IMG_2618.jpg

K

Kestrel2126

Nov 17, 2009
Grand Jct, CO
Looks sweet man. Just wait til you get that intercooler on. You thought 7 PSI was fun, wait til you got 12-13 going in. You are correct on the venting too, as the Intercooler's Boondocker runs are air to air, you need to keep some good flow going over it. Good luck!

Premium Features