• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XR 4-stroke 1200 TURBOS!

S

skull

Keep one for me turbo perfomance. I hear the grass dragger is kicking butt. some pretty big numbers. Keep them coming :beer;:beer;:beer;

T

turbo99

Mar 16, 2008
tacoma,wa
ya these xr's are the the real deal you'll love your when its done!!
my xr has a bit of history
it was the first turbo 4-stroke doo up monster chute in revy
it p!ssed off some yamis at yama fest
Dave at Powderlite and Dave at The Top Secret Shop did there home work and this kit is the real deal and has proved it all last year! Thanks again guys :face-icon-small-hap:beer;

here drool away my friend:beer;

looks good Matt cant wait to pull the trigger.we'll have to line up the apex and your doo see what happens.

T
Jul 21, 2008
www.turboboyz.com
Had the bad boy 1200 in the boise show booth. It amazed me how many people came up and said "what motor is that". I mean guys that a true dooer's.

The 1200 is alive, rocks, and will show the yami boys how the cow eats the cabbage.

after the show i thought that we need to let the world know that the doo 1200 nation is going to stand and be recognized. So let show them all this year!!!!!!!

S
Feb 4, 2008
washington
Had the bad boy 1200 in the boise show booth. It amazed me how many people came up and said "what motor is that". I mean guys that a true dooer's.

The 1200 is alive, rocks, and will show the yami boys how the cow eats the cabbage.

after the show i thought that we need to let the world know that the doo 1200 nation is going to stand and be recognized. So let show them all this year!!!!!!!

your going to be at the payallup snow snow this year right?:):beer;

S
Feb 4, 2008
washington
Matt!! i still get excited when I look at these 1200 Turbo's, between yours and my twin turbo we will be showing the yami and po-po boys how its done!!! Been talkin to some people up here in AK, WOW!!! it just nevers ends up here!! Hope all is well!

oh ya just wait for the white stuff i should be up there!:face-icon-small-hap

brycter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
West Haven, Utah
www.turboboys.net
the aero's seem to be working very well. We have a couple sled on the grass drag circut and seen to be holding ther own.

This motor has been the best motor that i have worked on for takeing boost and making power. There still is alot on the table though. With the new release of pistons, cams, and rods. this sled will be an animal and i bet we see reliable numbers in the 380-450 hp range. That is smoking!! but if what we have seen from the buliders is true. this sled will be the one to take over the hill.

there is alot of unknowns still about this motor so it will be a neat year for th 1200 as we learn where her sweet spots are.

lets see if we can get some more info in here about this sled because she is the talk of the town.

P

powderlites

Nov 26, 2007
Sicamous, BC Canada
www.powderlites.com
1200 Turbo PowderLites

We have been shipping kits and getting a lot of calls.
Over the summer we got Rapid Bike 3 improved with setting RPM Limiter higher for another 400 RPM which on low boost is 8 HP.
Pump correction for better throttle response.
Plus Rapid Bike has Timing control to make it safer to run at high boost levels by retarding Ignition timing with boost.
Dunn's Performance has beat on his 1200 up to 20 psi boost and not had any problems at all.
We will be testing Stage 2 on the Dyno to see what kind of numbers it will pull soon.
We are looking for over 310 HP at only 14 psi boost and big 210 ft lbs torque.
www.powderlites.com

Darren Partsman PowderLites.jpg Skidoo Head Spacer.jpg

S
Feb 4, 2008
washington
We have been shipping kits and getting a lot of calls.
Over the summer we got Rapid Bike 3 improved with setting RPM Limiter higher for another 400 RPM which on low boost is 8 HP.
Pump correction for better throttle response.
Plus Rapid Bike has Timing control to make it safer to run at high boost levels by retarding Ignition timing with boost.
Dunn's Performance has beat on his 1200 up to 20 psi boost and not had any problems at all.
We will be testing Stage 2 on the Dyno to see what kind of numbers it will pull soon.
We are looking for over 310 HP at only 14 psi boost and big 210 ft lbs torque.
www.powderlites.com

omg 20 psi thats with stock piston and crank right? Isnt he also running the stock clutch?

Premium Features