• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need advice for ski upgrade for sno sport

H
Jul 15, 2014
C&A mini skis are the absolute best way to go IMO. they are awesome and give better floatation, not to mention a huge weight savings. You will custom mounts though. A few guys sell them and I will be selling them very shortly for a great price. Aircraft grade aluminum mounts, machined. Or you can find someone online selling them.
snoscoot.com has the ski's and mounts in a package but in my opinion they are overpriced and im not a fan of their mounts. however they have great service and very friendly people with great shipping.

B
Nov 28, 2007
Thanks for the info. My sons sled is white with red seat. If they'll match the color scheme, pm me when you're ready to sell. I'm in need of a front bumper also if anyone knows where I might find one for a sport.

C
Nov 29, 2008
I went with a set of Kimpex ... not overly expensive, light, good floatation but not too big, handle great, and a couple of colour options. tried the uniski version on the second sport but they weren't nearly as nice so I swapped them out for another set of the Kimpex. I cut apart the stock skis for the mount and raised it up about 1.5" ... works great!
Whichevere plastic ski you use it will make a huge difference as there is so much less drag compared to the steel skis which hold the wet snow.

Premium Features