• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Veiwing limitations on this build forum for free members???

Y

yz400ex

Feb 8, 2009
Idaho
I thought this section of the Forum was unlimited views for the free members.. That is why it is states "Member Sled Builds A form open to all members building a project or mod sled.... Not just your common "Mods", but full on sled build projects, where everyone can follow along from start to finish." at the top of the page. This has the same limitations that all the other threads have.. Not trying to bitch, just want to make sure I am not missing something here..:face-icon-small-dis

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
I thought this section of the Forum was unlimited views for the free members.. That is why it is states "Member Sled Builds A form open to all members building a project or mod sled.... Not just your common "Mods", but full on sled build projects, where everyone can follow along from start to finish." at the top of the page. This has the same limitations that all the other threads have.. Not trying to bitch, just want to make sure I am not missing something here..:face-icon-small-dis

If your trying to look at Guido's thread, I think it hit the 75 post mark.

Angermangement890

Lifetime Membership
Mar 17, 2002
Frazee, MN
www.koolmekustoms.com
why be so cheap, buy a membership. you dont get free steak when you go out for dinner!Rob

I don't supply the steak they charge me for either. In this case the "steak" is what members are posting, in some cases free to SW in other cases people pay for the privelege of posting their info. Why would you pay to view your build thread?

tree climber

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
sioux falls sd
I don't supply the steak they charge me for either. In this case the "steak" is what members are posting, in some cases free to SW in other cases people pay for the privelege of posting their info. Why would you pay to view your build thread?

thats always been my gripe with this format as well. i belong to other forums where you can pay to be a premium member and get custom avatars and signatures but its not required to be a premium member to view member supplied content

Y

yz400ex

Feb 8, 2009
Idaho
If your trying to look at Guido's thread, I think it hit the 75 post mark.

His was one of them I was trying to view that had me frustrated about this..:face-icon-small-sad

why be so cheap, buy a membership. you dont get free steak when you go out for dinner!

Rob

Angermanagement hit the nail on the head with his statement. It has nothing to do with being cheap.. There isnt anything on this site I feel is worth paying for at this point.. This isnt the place to get into all that though.. I am just wanting to know why this was advertised as 1 thing and turned out to be another.. :lie: Thats all..

C

cbc24

Nov 26, 2007
gp
I agree i dont even have a visa yet an have no way of paying for a membership but why should i. the main reasons why people use this site is to veiw others sleds or to get info on something of their own. Drives me nuts when i post something and then i cant even veiw the subject.

Premium Features