• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Jetting Questions!

E
Dec 8, 2008
Chelan area
I also have a couple airboxes laying around.

Not trying to make any money with my above statements.... You pay for shipping and one of them is yours......

Sweet, im probly goin sledding on saturday, on other sites i still hear mixed results, some say jetting is required, some say nothing happens... Unless i can find an airbox in the state, i wont have one in time... :confused: Is it something that NEEDS 2 be delt with, or just SHOULD be delt with (right now)? How much more airflow is it really getting? at the time, making it louder sounded "cool", but not so much anymore.

Last edited:
I also have a couple airboxes laying around.

Not trying to make any money with my above statements.... You pay for shipping and one of them is yours......

interested in shipping one to me? :D I modded mine for my last chassis build, a few changes now.. I could use another S chassis box. Plus, I don't know if theres a difference, but my box was from a 96 500?? Are the inlet holes different? I had to cut the carb rubbers

Premium Features