• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Green freaks??

K

krazytrain

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 11, 2008
montana
Sea shappered WTF? when are they going to start stink bombing us on the trail, the parking lot etc.etc. its coming.
I know if i get bombed by one of those idiot's it wil be serious jail time for me.
I had a x-country skier try to joust me on MT st.helens years ago - big no no on his part, i just stopped on his ski's so he couldn't go anywhere and busted him - needless to say i had ot go to anger control class for awhile :eek::mad:
We have had trouble with these a$$jacks in construction, and logging for a long time - they are getting worse with there tactic's and nothing seam to be being done about these guy's.
SO Question is - at witch point do we us the same method's on them? ( i say now) What do snowester's think and is anyone getting together on this?
Now i'm not talking about the blue ribbion col.

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
i think my throttle might accidentally get pinned stuck wide open if one of those guys actually got in front of me and tried to stop me from riding :cool:

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
i don't put up with their chit.
If they yell, I scream.
If they get in my way, I drive over them.

I have completely had it with them. Put a bounty on em and be done with it.

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Put a bounty on em and be done with it.

billy_bob.jpg

Nice thought, yes? :D

M

MPS

Sea shappered WTF? when are they going to start stink bombing us on the trail, the parking lot etc.etc. its coming.
I know if i get bombed by one of those idiot's it wil be serious jail time for me.
I had a x-country skier try to joust me on MT st.helens years ago - big no no on his part, i just stopped on his ski's so he couldn't go anywhere and busted him - needless to say i had ot go to anger control class for awhile :eek::mad:
We have had trouble with these a$$jacks in construction, and logging for a long time - they are getting worse with there tactic's and nothing seam to be being done about these guy's.
SO Question is - at witch point do we us the same method's on them? ( i say now) What do snowester's think and is anyone getting together on this?
Now i'm not talking about the blue ribbion col.

haha funny you mention the x-country skier...see my story in General about packing a gun while riding. I am sure many think I will respond a certain way here. I just suggest you don't do anything illegal for several reasons....but one reason you are talking about is it gives them more power if you commit a crime against them. They become more of a victim. Do what you can to get them charged. Take them to civil court for damages. Of course you have the right to defend yourself but don't be excessive. Join organizations like the Blue Ribbon Coalition and SAWS and do something with them, not just contribute monetarily...but help them in man hours.

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
Depends.
If one of us goes nuts and attacks em or does something, say ride into wilderness. Then that person is a whack job.

If 10,000 of us ride into wilderness and do it every week. They will have to either send in the military or give us our riding areas back. That is the way the greenies got what they wanted to begin with and we will have to do the same to get our land back.

case in point. How many greenies were thrown in jail for spiking trees?
They got logging shut down though didn't they.

Premium Features