• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Something you wont see etecs do for a while

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
This video may have just cost me $3000 and a sore back from sleeping on the couch.
The wife doesn't find the big bore kit as important as i do.:face-icon-small-ton

Your first time sleeping on the couch! Rookie

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Best upcoming rider around. Great segment again, congrats Cory.

Also somebody should tell him that on the forums people say you can't sidehill XPs so stop it:face-icon-small-win

Upcoming :face-icon-small-con. Corey's been riding like that for years, someone just decided to start filming him. I can remember him doing some crazy chit like this 5-6 years ago on a pink rev with a heavy dose of NOS. Best display of riding I've ever seen.

Y
Apr 22, 2008
Suspension goodies?

That boy can rip! The power in that iron seem to be solid. But equally impressive is the suspension setup. It looks really soft to me and it gets some really hard hits. Anyone knows whats under that tunnel?:face-icon-small-ton

T
Aug 8, 2011
Ya...listen during the climb at about 5:42

That thing is sprayed

And at every racing sanction I have ever been too that doesnt qualify for N/A...

Either way, absolutely amazing display of skill on a sled!! And the sled flat works

Y

yamahaboy701

Oct 15, 2008
Upcoming :face-icon-small-con. Corey's been riding like that for years, someone just decided to start filming him. I can remember him doing some crazy chit like this 5-6 years ago on a pink rev with a heavy dose of NOS. Best display of riding I've ever seen.

Ya he may have been a great rider for a while but he was not a house hold name like he will be if he keeps this up in sled films. Should have said "Upcoming House Hold name".

His segments in Mountain Mod Mania 8+9 are pretty good too!

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
Never said they can't sidehill, just not as good as some. could you imagine what he could do on a cat:tape2:. He is just riding it to give burandt a head start.

That is a sweet vid, awesome skills, and a xp that rips. Very Nice!

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
Never said they can't sidehill, just not as good as some. could you imagine what he could do on a cat:tape2:. He is just riding it to give burandt a head start.

That is a sweet vid, awesome skills, and a xp that rips. Very Nice!

Imagine what Burandt could do on a Doo :face-icon-small-hap :face-icon-small-win

Huge skills! All these guys are just so impressive on anything they throw a leg over.

L
Jun 8, 2011
definitly a lot more going on the mr.micku says in the video, but no denying that guy can ride..... when it comes to the technical stuff i could belive it being close to a stocker, but on those climbs its either a total illiustion on how steep it is, or its got a 40 shot and a whole lot of carbon fibre. not trying to take away from the fantastic display of riding, but unless your bumping over 250 hp on a stock chassie you aint gonna be going that fast up those hills.......

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
definitly a lot more going on the mr.micku says in the video, but no denying that guy can ride..... when it comes to the technical stuff i could belive it being close to a stocker, but on those climbs its either a total illiustion on how steep it is, or its got a 40 shot and a whole lot of carbon fibre. not trying to take away from the fantastic display of riding, but unless your bumping over 250 hp on a stock chassie you aint gonna be going that fast up those hills.......

A simple display of great riding on a 880 with a 3 in, would have been enough to truly make some sales However you hear the spray and i find that insulting that they would attempt to pull this over everyone eyes .This does more damage than expected I my eyes.listen to 5:40 on clip.

Last edited:

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007

A simple display of great riding on a 880 with a 3 in, would have been enough to truly make some sales However you hear the spray and i find that insulting that they would attempt to pull this over everyone eyes .This does more damage than expected In my eyes.listen to 4:50 on clip.BS.

T

taylorbok

Nov 10, 2008
That thing has to be on the juice there is no way, either way very impressive rider, Possibly going riding with him this year.

Nov 12, 2009
Camrose, AB

agreed, some of the best riders out there are not on video.

this is a 180/185hp motor with a 40 shot and 2.5 camo track. the only carbon on this sled is the air box. You dont need 250hp to climb some on these hills. seriously watch some of the long climbs, when he tops them he is barely moving. If it was a 250hp monster he would fly over like duke. As well hittin the nitrous at the right time is a big factor. valemont has some big hills, it is no illusion Most of the riding is done between 6-7500ft

C
Nov 23, 2009
agreed, some of the best riders out there are not on video.

this is a 180/185hp motor with a 40 shot and 2.5 camo track. the only carbon on this sled is the air box. You dont need 250hp to climb some on these hills. seriously watch some of the long climbs, when he tops them he is barely moving. If it was a 250hp monster he would fly over like duke. As well hittin the nitrous at the right time is a big factor. valemont has some big hills, it is no illusion Most of the riding is done between 6-7500ft

Don't forget the fact that it's Hero Snow.

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
Isn't that a etec he's riding? Or is he using two different sleds?. white nose cone, dual air intakes, white copper e-tec seat, and copper e-tec rails. I know these parts can be changed he probably crashes more than once last year, but I heard a rumor that bikeman had a etec bb last year, I'm just hoping that is a etec, cause that sled rips.
I did find this though scroll down through the engine options for the clutch kit and it mentions etec 880
http://revolutionperformancegroup.c...e-tec/rev-renegade-summit-xp-clutch-kits.html

Last edited:

Nytroty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Chaska, MN
I am just really surprised that knowone on snowest rides with or knows Cory. Someone has to have inside info on exactly what that sled is. Or is it several different sleds?

146ev

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
It's an 880BB with a heavy shot of nitrous it's not the carbon fiber chassis he sold that one before there was a post on dootalk about it. ill find the info and post it.

edit: can't seem to find it at the moment!

Last edited:

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
I am just really surprised that knowone on snowest rides with or knows Cory. Someone has to have inside info on exactly what that sled is. Or is it several different sleds?

It's an 880 with an excellent rider and 3" track. I wouldn't give much credit to the NO2....give me the biggest bottle out there and I still can't ride like that. It's skill.

Nytroty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Chaska, MN
It's an 880 with an excellent rider and 3" track. I wouldn't give much credit to the NO2....give me the biggest bottle out there and I still can't ride like that. It's skill.

I figured that is what it was its just everyone keeps throwing out all these things and knowone knows for sure. I didn't realize that was a 162 either. Figured it was a 154 2.5. He sure can ride though!!!!

Premium Features