• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MTNTK Performance New Product Release Part 2

S

Shred4Ever

Nov 2, 2013
Hey all I know it's early yet but just wondering if any lads had the opportunity to try out the MTNTK Turbo!!! Be great to here any initial testing reports!!

S

Shred4Ever

Nov 2, 2013
Holy Moly... I just saw the promotional offer from PSM POLARIS on the Banner of forum!!! That seems more than reasonable!! Turn key!! I like that idea.

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Holy Moly... I just saw the promotional offer from PSM POLARIS on the Banner of forum!!! That seems more than reasonable!! Turn key!! I like that idea.

Yeah 16 grand for brand new Turn key tubo'd Pro is just crazy IMO… I hope these turn out working good, cause that is gonna be hard to beat

S

Shred4Ever

Nov 2, 2013
Cheaper usually isnt better.....
IMO

I agree sometimes not!! However I'm sayin that its a beautiful kit and great sled for a reasonable price!! Hats off to MTNTK and PSM Polaris for doing a package deal. Its a win win for all parties involved I'm gonna call these guys today before I head back to camp/work for another 21 days....

PMSPOLARIS

Premium Sponsor
Premium Member
Feb 21, 2009
Ashton Idaho
www.pmspolaris.com
OK we understand how you feel.

Cheaper usually isnt better.....
IMO

We here at PMS POLARIS understand that some Sledders feel more comfortable paying more for this package deal. PMS is offering a sweet package deal for 2014 Pro 800 with a MTNTK PUMP GAS TURBO. But for those of you that would like to pay more we will allow it, but just this one time only . PMS now will accept any offers to pay us more for this deal. We would like to help everybody feel better about this sweet package deal. Offer ends 11/30/13

PS. We also feel that less expensive is a better way to explain this package.

Last edited:

sledhead9825

Lifetime Membership
Nov 4, 2013
"less expensive" That would be 2 words

PS. I think cheaper sounds better in this case. IMO

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
We here at PMS POLARIS understand that some Sledders feel more comfortable paying more for this package deal. PMS is offering a sweet package deal for 2014 Pro 800 with a MTNTK PUMP GAS TURBO. But for those of you that would like to pay more we will allow it, but just this one time only . PMS now will accept any offers to pay us more for this deal. We would like to help everybody feel better about this sweet package deal. Offer ends 11/30/13

PS. We also feel that less expensive is a better word for this package.

and that is "checkmate"...well said..

sledhead9825

Lifetime Membership
Nov 4, 2013
All I said was "cheaper isnt always better"
No axe to grind.
Thought it was fair statement.
"You get what you pay for"

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
All I said was "cheaper isnt always better"
No axe to grind.
Thought it was fair statement.
"You get what you pay for"

but isn't it a bit premature to make that statement until the consumers of the product have time to do the real reviews..??..these guys should at least have the chance to prove one way or the other don't you agree..??

Premium Features