• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MTNTK Performance New Product Release Part 2

MTNTK

Premium Member
Nov 5, 2009
Ashton, ID
mtntkperformance.com
The Best Turbo Kit on the Market, No Matter what the Price

Part 2 of MTNTK Performance new product release shows a little more in depth information on the innovative features new for 2014! Race inspired BorgWarner EFR Turbochargers along with Bully Dog Direct ECU Programming and industry changing innovations by MTNTK Performance gives you a new breed of turbocharger kits guaranteed to turn the turbo industry upside down. Also new is the APPC or the Absolute Pressure Power Control. This feature is a waste gate controller that automatically compensates for altitude. Whatever your clutching RPM is set at the truck, it’ll stay that way all the way up the mountain with no adjustment. MTNTK Performance Turbo Kits also feature ZERO electrical draw. Be the one everyone’s trying to beat without dealing with the hassle and expense that usually goes along with mega horsepower. Turn your knuckles white with this mountain conquering power house, designed to keep you ahead of the pack while keeping a few extra dollars in your wallet. This mountain dominating turbo kit is one of a kind, and is guaranteed to be the best turbo kit on the market, no matter what the price; PERIOD. Check out part 2 of 3 below for more information and stay tuned for more information to be released in the near future.

To see the second video of MTNTK Performance’s Big Boost Turbo Click on the link below​

Check out our Facebook page!​

And be sure to visit our website​

1-208-652-0122​

Last edited:

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
MTNTK Performance Turbo Kits also feature ZERO electrical draw.

sooooo

how are you driving the solenoid? magic? does it have an AFR gauge? and the bullydog gauge runs on hopes and dreams?

I would be more then happy to be wrong on this one, but, i guess i just don't get it!

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
What make this "the best turbo kit guranteed"?

Last edited:

m1kflyingtiger

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2010
Soldotna, AK
My guess is cleaver wording and it runs off a battery hooked up to the electric start circuit. The way the pro is wired that wouldn't put more draw on the electrical system that runs the chassis or motor, and there would be zero draw on the stator until the sled was running.

E

edavis0202

Jan 11, 2012
Colorado
Once the bully dog is plugged in and hooked to the electric wrench plug on the harness then connects with the stock ECU you can take it off and not have it plugged in while riding.

you can keep it plugged in to monitor different engine specs, I'm sure it pulls power during that time

Just what Ive gotten so far

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
you guys totally mis heard what was being said. Nothing was ever said about the Bullydog not running off sled power. The no electronics had to deal with there "absolute pressure power control" and there oiling of the turbo weather it is self contained or what I don't know.

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Troy Montana
Just go to borgwarners web site and read about it guys 6258efr interesting but still needs oil from some where. the waste gate set up sounds great.

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Troy Montana
you guys totally mis heard what was being said. Nothing was ever said about the Bullydog not running off sled power. The no electronics had to deal with there "absolute pressure power control" and there oiling of the turbo weather it is self contained or what I don't know.

And you may have misread it says there kit has zero power draw (kit) i assume thats every thing.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
It definitely says the turbo kit has no draw. I am glad to see someone taking the affects of over demanding the electrical system seriously, I just don't really like how its being marketed/worded I guess? I think I'll hold out for more info from.mtntk... hey guys, I can see your looking at the thread and have been all day!!! What's the deal?

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Troy Montana
Regardless of the power draw i think its awsome the direction that turbo kits are heading. it seems there more user friendly every year.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
I'd assume the "kit" has no draw (no box draw, no oil pump draw) but the gauge, which nearly every company sells separate from the kit, has draw.

Honestly, just one gauge is nothing, I think it's pretty cool that they're taking this stuff into consideration, even if it's worded in a way that leaves a bit of confusion.

The day the competition sells a kit with the gauge as standard equipment, is the day I'd give these guys more SH** about their wording.

H

Hairy Mark

Nov 21, 2007
kettle falls
what would be nice to know about this bully dog kit is is it something that needs to have a fuel map applied to it and then it learns from there or is it something that basically works off your engine sensors to self correct for all conditions. getting rid of the second set of injectors would be the whole reason i would switch over.

B

Boyko

Nov 27, 2007
Alberta
I think it is a mistake for a turbo builder to make claim that they have the “best kit.” This is a decision for the end user and should be posted by such. Making claims like this on a unreleased product just brings out a lot of scrutiny from a passionate turbo crowd. Not only that but it also proves a ignorance to what is out and going to be out next season in the turbo sled world.

There kit should have some neat innovations to it though, can't wait to see it. Will be the best most powerful kit out there?

Not without a extra water pump.

Last edited:

snowman80

Lifetime Membership
Sep 18, 2011
ND
Pictures please!! Is there easy access to the quickdrive belt? That would be the main thing holding me back from a boondocker turbo. Even if you've been having good luck with your quickdrive belt there will be a day when it needs to be replaced.

MTNTK

Premium Member
Nov 5, 2009
Ashton, ID
mtntkperformance.com
I think it is a mistake for a turbo builder to make claim that they have the “best kit.” This is a decision for the end user and should be posted by such. Making claims like this on a unreleased product just brings out a lot of scrutiny from a passionate turbo crowd. Not only that but it also proves a ignorance to what is out and going to be out next season in the turbo sled world.

There kit should have some neat innovations to it though, can't wait to see it. Will be the best most powerful kit out there?

Not without a extra water pump.

Mistake or not, we are very confident it will be a contender. It will be a major advancement in turbocharging snowmobiles, demanding serious attention. We welcome the scrutiny and cross examination. "Best kit no matter what the price" is bold, but we had to say something, we have to wait until next year to advertise that it is the number one best selling kit!

Premium Features