• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New to Sno-West

B
Mar 17, 2016
Wisconsin
Hello everyone. I am new to the Sno-West forum but not new to sled forums. I am 'Break' on BCR.com (backcountryrebels.com).

I currently reside in Wisconsin and own 2 sleds, a 2014 Polaris PRO-RMK 600 Turbo (yes a boosted 600) and the Infamous 2005 Polaris RMK 900 159.

I've been around sleds for quite some time. My father started me off on his old 1974 Arctic Cat Panther which then I slowly got nicer sleds. I had a 1998 Cat ZR440 and rode a parents given 2005 Cat F5 Sno Pro before I purchased my '14 PRO. Between my father and I we have a small armada of sleds. He has 10 and I have 2 but I am planning on expanding my fleet.

I hope to not ask too many questions but there is no guarentee on that one :face-icon-small-win and I will also try to answer questions as wall.

Last edited:

Nooby

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2013
NE Nebraska
Welcome to the forum. No such thing as to many questions as far as I'm concerned. Hope your season has been good.
Jump right in and enjoy.

Nooby

Premium Features