• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New wrap company

Braap Wraps

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2013
Laramie Wyoming
www.sledthreads.biz
We are a new start up wrap company in Laramie Wyoming. We are working to get our designs out as fast as we can but we have so much custom work right now that we just don't have a ton of time to work on stock stuff.

Out website is in the works right now. We are working mostly from Facebook at the moment.

If you would like more information or have any questions please let us know through PM or Email Info@sledthreads.biz.

Our First stock wrap out the door is for the ladies in the sport. We call this one "Vixen" let us know what you think.

1422536_637251232992341_2127238233_n.jpg

P
Dec 17, 2009
Timberlakes
I like that it has a little more flow than the usual LOUD 80's-esque garbage that is out there now.

I think wraps are ready for a change away from garbage designs toward tasteful flowing art.

Still a little loud, but it has a theme that I can pick out

Overall, Nice work!

P
Dec 17, 2009
Timberlakes
^^^^^^

Just looked at your FB page. Some really nice stuff on there.

The stuff that is original looks phenominal.

Stay away from the random splashed, swirly, neon crap that everyone else is doing and you will move right to the top.

Even the pro that you have wrapped on your FB looks good and it has the random splash I am speaking of. However, ypu do not overdo it and make it look good.

The Cherry Blossom and the skeleton in the top hat are great! If you guys make these type of graphics as your stock wraps, you will make a lot of money.

Thanks for changing it up!

D
Nov 3, 2014
Can anyone photoshop this wraps with my sled colors? Curious how the orange will look. My sled is a 14 xm with the tame orange t motion and ski loops. Let me find another picture. Thanks, Mat

image.jpg

Premium Features