• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 D8 warranty

S

snofoshow

Feb 16, 2009
Hey all first post here. I recently bought an 08 dragon. Had very few miles on it. While talking to the dealer, I asked him about the 09 updates, (pistons, etc). He said until something goes down on the engine, Polaris wont do anything with the sled. Well I took it out and was really amazed at the performance. Way better than my edge. A few days later, the dealer called and said that Polaris will do the updates. With the way the sled ran I am reluctant but he said if I dont, the warranty will be over now. What are your thoughts on this? Also, the sled tached 8400 at 5700 feet ( my house ) After riding it up at 8000 feet is slowly started creeping to 7950. It does not have any vents yet. I did order some though. Will the clutches heat up and drop the rpms this much? Thanks

C

CATKILLER

Dec 6, 2007
ANCHORAGE,AK
ive had lots of customers bring there d8s in just to have the updates done even with out any problems. i would suggest having it done before they dont offer it any more. and yes the hotter the clutches get your rpms will decrease

Premium Features