• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

First Blood

B

boxster7614

Sep 20, 2008
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kdk_0453.jpg

Guess I got to get another arm over to the powder coater again.

Guardsman today about 15 mins into the ride hit a rock just off the side of the trail. I think I'm going to wait for a base before I go out again. It's just so hard not to get out and ride when the white stuff falls.

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
I don't think you will be the only one, just enough to be tempting. Should be plenty of parts on Ksl.com.

B

boxster7614

Sep 20, 2008
I'm still breaking in the motor in this sled...... looks like its not the only thing getting broken in. I have another arm in the garage but its red so I'm going to run it over tommorow to get it blasted and coated.

Thoses are mountain fit hoods vents.

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
just heard a buddy took his new impulse nytro down to fairveiw today for his first ride ever on it and got 200 ft from the parking lot and took out his bulk head. Said he did a double front flip. He's 6'6 and 280 lbs.

J
Feb 19, 2008
Ogden
just heard a buddy took his new impulse nytro down to fairveiw today for his first ride ever on it and got 200 ft from the parking lot and took out his bulk head. Said he did a double front flip. He's 6'6 and 280 lbs.

OUCH......sucks for sure. Hope he had a policy under it.:confused:

B

boxster7614

Sep 20, 2008
It's like you know you're going to hit something but we still go out and try it anyways.....I think I might need an intervention......mabe not:face-icon-small-hap

I guess if I had to hit something the trailing arm is an easy fix compared to if I would of been a foot over and taken out the bulkhead. Just glad I was able to ride it back to the trailer.

J

JohnnyQuestUtah

Oct 30, 2008
Union Bench, Utah

Holy Cow...that would hurt,wallet and body ! .......Calvin and I do a lot of horseback riding at fairview through the summer. Its truly amazing how the terrain changes with a good snow base.

peace-

johnny

Last edited:
Premium Features