• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ever been on a receiving end of "road rage"?

D

Disco Dan Richter

Nov 27, 2007
Me no snow ta
www.grandgarages.com
I was driving today in downtown Helena Mt. when some long haired, pony tail wearin douchebag yelled and screamed like a little boy about my Rhino plow that was blocking my tail lights.(I know, dumb, my bad) But instead of telling me I needed to fix it, he screamed and hollored with his window down looking like an idiot! I could only laugh, as I tried to catch him and ask him to pull over and settle it like a man, he ran like a sissy, LOL!

Anyone who knows of a red.maroon colored late 90's chevy s-10 blazer, and knows the owner, please tell him I am sorry he does not know how to drive, and that if he had rear-ended me it would have been his fault, and...that I am open to discussing it man to man, LOL, doubt he has the nutts.

Some people I tell ya.

I wish he would have hit my rig, it would have been poetic justice.

Anyone else ever have to deal with this stupidity?

R

RMK7SledHead

Oct 20, 2001
yes. Usually I cause it, but it's still fun. :)

Had a buddy driving his '01 Audi A4 and he honks at a guy who almost merged into him. No biggie, right? Guy goes NUTS and at the next stoplight gets out, comes back to the pax side of the car and is screaming his head off, and he actually said the words "I should get my gun and kill you" to him. The guy then turns to walk back to his pickup and so my buddy honks at him again :D and says "come back here, I'm not done talking to you!" This time the guy is seriously pissed, comes back, and my bud has his CCW in his face and said "I think we should call the cops now." Said the cops were real cool about it...he said he didn't want the guy getting back to his pickup cause he thought he was going for the gun, so he pulled his first. The guy claimed a "bad day"...doubt he does that stuff again. :) BTW, if you don't already, go get your concealed permit...the hassle is well worth it.

M

MPS

I was driving today in downtown Helena Mt. when some long haired, pony tail wearin douchebag yelled and screamed like a little boy about my Rhino plow that was blocking my tail lights.(I know, dumb, my bad) But instead of telling me I needed to fix it, he screamed and hollored with his window down looking like an idiot! I could only laugh, as I tried to catch him and ask him to pull over and settle it like a man, he ran like a sissy, LOL!

Anyone who knows of a red.maroon colored late 90's chevy s-10 blazer, and knows the owner, please tell him I am sorry he does not know how to drive, and that if he had rear-ended me it would have been his fault, and...that I am open to discussing it man to man, LOL, doubt he has the nutts.

Some people I tell ya.

Sounds like some meth head tweaking douche bag. I would have liked to been there with you...those kind of dudes are my favorite type.

W
Jan 2, 2008
I had some douche from Idaho in a red jeep get all crazy pizzed at me on I-90 last summer..

He was in the hammer lane going less than I wanted to go so I passed him in the center lane then got back in front of him...this set him off...

so he's riding my azz, I mean right up on my azz....so I hit the brakes pretty hard and he does likewise and smokes the tires a bit...I go back to cruising and he jumps in the center lane and pulls up next to me flipping me off and running his mouth...I do the cool an calm thing and just keep on yackin to my ol lady while this dude is just freakin..

So my ol lady is scared now so I back off and let the dude get back in front of me in the hammer lane...he slams on the brakes...no biggie I had good following distance and my little car has way better brakes than his jacked up jeep

Then I notice 2 little kids sitting in the backseat, they obviously wern't seatbelted in properly with kid seats and such...plus the jeep was a rag top.

So I go way over and slowed down, trying to get this dude outta my hair...well here he comes he's cranked the wheel and darts over 4 lanes trying to side swipe my car...I had to hit the brakes way hard to keep him from hitting me..He tries to straighten up the jeep and ALMOST does the over correct flip the jeep doing 70mph routine..

I had enough and told the wife to hold her cell phone to her ear, once the dude seen that he bugged off.

I'm not gonna play a part in killing two cute little kids cause their old man was a douche

G

Gimpster

Douch bag = feminane bag of cleansing solvent

YUCK !!... splat

----- Gimp -----

G

Gimpster

I blew the clutch on my Jeep CJ7 at a stop light, slight uphill. Parking lot about a half block back. Jumpsd out of my jeep, slipped it out of gear and was getting a run to make the driveway to the parking lot. Some idiot comes screaming around the corner and up behind me and lays on the horn. I had to jump back in the jeep and stop it. He layed on the horn and wouldn't let off.

The following conversation I cannot repeat the conversation as I ran back to his car and had a discussion that ended up with the cocky bastage getting a bloody nose when I pile drove his face on his window jam multiple times. He hit me with his fender when he threw it in reverse, backed up and swerved around my jeep.

----- Gimpster -----

S

Sako7STW

Nov 6, 2003
Evanston, WY
I had some douche from Idaho in a red jeep get all crazy pizzed at me on I-90 last summer..

He was in the hammer lane going less than I wanted to go so I passed him in the center lane then got back in front of him...this set him off...

so he's riding my azz, I mean right up on my azz....so I hit the brakes pretty hard and he does likewise and smokes the tires a bit...I go back to cruising and he jumps in the center lane and pulls up next to me flipping me off and running his mouth...I do the cool an calm thing and just keep on yackin to my ol lady while this dude is just freakin..

So my ol lady is scared now so I back off and let the dude get back in front of me in the hammer lane...he slams on the brakes...no biggie I had good following distance and my little car has way better brakes than his jacked up jeep

Then I notice 2 little kids sitting in the backseat, they obviously wern't seatbelted in properly with kid seats and such...plus the jeep was a rag top.

So I go way over and slowed down, trying to get this dude outta my hair...well here he comes he's cranked the wheel and darts over 4 lanes trying to side swipe my car...I had to hit the brakes way hard to keep him from hitting me..He tries to straighten up the jeep and ALMOST does the over correct flip the jeep doing 70mph routine..

I had enough and told the wife to hold her cell phone to her ear, once the dude seen that he bugged off.

I'm not gonna play a part in killing two cute little kids cause their old man was a douche

Instead of pretending to call, you should have. bungholes like that deserve to be in jail!

H

H2SNOW

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 19, 2005
North of 60 ...Deep Deep in the bush ......
I blew the clutch on my Jeep CJ7 at a stop light, slight uphill. Parking lot about a half block back. Jumpsd out of my jeep, slipped it out of gear and was getting a run to make the driveway to the parking lot. Some idiot comes screaming around the corner and up behind me and lays on the horn. I had to jump back in the jeep and stop it. He layed on the horn and wouldn't let off.

The following conversation I cannot repeat the conversation as I ran back to his car and had a discussion that ended up with the cocky bastage getting a bloody nose when I pile drove his face on his window jam multiple times. He hit me with his fender when he threw it in reverse, backed up and swerved around my jeep.

----- Gimpster -----

ahh thats funny right there .....A guy a couple of years ago just about ran over my oldest boy ...caught him at the stop sign leavin walmart jerked his *** through the less than big enough side window and left him there two think about life and his busted beak ...

S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
This one time, while driving thru Minneapolis...

Some people I tell ya.

Yeah I am done with flipping idiots off, now I just give em the Thumbs Up dumb azz! Gotta say this Disco, I have never seen worse drivers than in Denver or Mn...

Last edited:
G

Gimpster

ahh thats funny right there .....A guy a couple of years ago just about ran over my oldest boy ...caught him at the stop sign leavin walmart jerked his *** through the less than big enough side window and left him there two think about life and his busted beak ...

Sometimes they deserve it. I asked him politely first off if he could please drive around my Jeep so I could push it off the street. He dug into me with childish flurry of F words and profanity. Finally I had enough, looked him the eye and said "Momma said knock you out !!" Grabbbed him by the head, I was so mad I seen red and started pounding his face against the top of the door
Sometimes they deserve it !

----- Gimpster -----

G

Gimpster

Atta boy! I am proud of ya gimp! I wish I had the opprotunity to do the same to this cracker, but he decided he was only tough enough to talk smack.

Missed your reply earlier Dan.
Normally I have a pretty light tolerence for them.
This time.... nope - he asked for it

----- Gimpster -----

Last edited:
D
Nov 27, 2007
Yeah I am done with flipping idiots off, now I just give em the Thumbs Up dumb azz! Gotta say this Disco, I have never seen worse drivers than in Denver or Mn...
You were in Denver and didn't look me up? I thought we had some hillbilly peekumup justice issues to settle?

S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
good one dukie, LOL! its been awhile since then u bastage.
lived there back in 85-86 and trucked thru it all the time in the 90's

I
Nov 26, 2007
Prince George BC
Ok you gotta hear this -
I was driving through downtown Helena today in my rad S-10. I custom ordered the maroon color and it is badazz. Anyway, this guy ahead of me has his Rhino in his truck and I thought he was really cool. All I wanted was to get his phone number but he really seemed pizzed when I tried to get his attention :confused:

H

H2SNOW

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 19, 2005
North of 60 ...Deep Deep in the bush ......
Ok you gotta hear this -
I was driving through downtown Helena today in my rad S-10. I custom ordered the maroon color and it is badazz. Anyway, this guy ahead of me has his Rhino in his truck and I thought he was really cool. All I wanted was to get his phone number but he really seemed pizzed when I tried to get his attention :confused:

couldn't you tell by the "Got Dick" sticker in the rear window;):p:D:beer;

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
what really gets me are the peeps who think they are the only ones on the road, going 10-15 mph less than the speed limit, or the ones who think they need to stop in the road before they turn their car into a parking lot. on my drive home i drive on a 2 lane road that is 55. usually get stuck behind some loser going 45, then it merges into a 4 lane road, all of a sudden the loser who could only go 45 can go the speed limit. love to get in front of these guys and drive the same 10-15mph less and not let them pass me...

Premium Features