• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Will four 155" sleds fit in a 29' inline

2blade

Sep 5, 2008
I am looking at buying a 29' inline trailer and I was wondering if four 155" sleds would fit in it. The trailer has a 66" inside width and the rectangular portion is 24' with a 5' v nose. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

THANKS!!!

WIS.REV

Lifetime Membership
Mar 5, 2008
Stevens Point, WI
I am sure that they will. You may have to screw around trying different placements with them. I would say you will need to end up with the front one facing the rear of the trailer, that way the narrow part of the sled is in the narrow part of the trailer. You have all summer to try different things. Good luck.

allied1

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
SE ND
No problem. I put 2 153 M8's and 2 155 Pro's in mine. I drive one in and back the rest in staggered and put the gear bags between them. They stay put and those in-lines pull great.

Mark's RMK

Lifetime Membership
May 5, 2010
Sturgeon Lake, MN
Trailer

My trailer is 29', 24' rectangle and 5' v-nose. It's 7-1/2' wide and 87" wide, 80" between the inner fenders as this width has the tires midway in and out.

I have Edge style Polaris RMK's and I can fit them in facing rearward but they have about a 24" stagger.

I don't see how you could fit 4 in a 66" (5-1/2') when I ddn't dare go down to the 79" wide style, even though I know it would have pulled a little better with the box being about the same width as my Suburban.

Put tape down on your garage floor for the trailer box and see how they fit. You can move them on dollies to do the "dry" fit before you buy.

PS Who makes a 66" wide that long? I'd love to have a long one to haul two sleds that was 60" wide. Wide enough to walk past the sleds to gas them, etc. but narrow enough to hardly cut any wind beyond a Trail Blazer size SUV and have tandem axles for stability.

B

Bkinz

May 14, 2009
Lewiston,ID
They will fit easily, we have a 27ft including the V and we can put 5 sleds in it if need be. thats a 163, 162, 155,144 most of the time. My bad I posted with out reading everything, mine is not 66" wide. back to topic haha

Last edited:
N

Nubulin

Oct 26, 2005
Flatlands USA :(
My legend 22'x7' inline with a 5' V will do 4 162's in just the box part. Its very full though.

You have to stagger them:

forwards backwards
backwards forwards

to get them to fit, but it works fine and pulls nice.

Premium Features