• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MidWest SnoWest Forum Ride

R
Nov 26, 2007
Dont know ya'll but i moved to iowa 5 years ago. Been going west for 5 years or so, just picked up a used m8. I like to ride meadows and trees and climb a little. 34 with two kids so i dont get too stupid. Avy gear is must. Not sure what everyones riding style is. I would probably b interested along with bro. Presidents day weekend is always a good one too.

Let me know.

Jon in dsm.

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Dont know ya'll but i moved to iowa 5 years ago. Been going west for 5 years or so, just picked up a used m8. I like to ride meadows and trees and climb a little. 34 with two kids so i dont get too stupid. Avy gear is must. Not sure what everyones riding style is. I would probably b interested along with bro. Presidents day weekend is always a good one too.

Let me know.

Jon in dsm.

Would be glad to ride with ya. I'm just a flatlander that went west once and won't look back. I like to do the same and have all Avy gear. Also have been to Mikes Avy Class. Just got my first Pro 800 155 and looking forward to many trips west.

Rob

Last edited:
R

riverider

Sep 19, 2011
Boondocks , Iowa
love seeing new people on our fourm nov 3 we are getting together in council bluffs (meet and greet thread) thats is when we are decideing on dates for sure . most likely feb after valintines day but dont know 4 sure everyone is welcome and encouraged to come nov 3rd:peace:

motocrazy2006

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2011
Williamsburg, Iowa
You guys get the dates.. I'm fine with a wed-sunday deal. If still have the King Kat I will be there, know by mid November if she is going tostay for the season. Possiblya group of 2-5 of us would go.

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
Thanks for the headsup on this thread Steelman. Id be down for a west trip if the dates work out right. I have the work the 3rd but I will do my best to make it. I live about 2.5 hours from CB in the MO side.

Premium Features