• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 Silber Snowcheck program

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
Alright folks. We are releasing the Snowcheck program for the 2013 Silber turbo kits.

The regular price is $4600. It will be based on the same kit as last year with an updated oil tank, Silicone airbox / charge tube combo and other minor changes to account for the 2013 brake caliper positioning. Justin is also testing a couple variations of Dobeck fuel controllers and whichever he feels works best will be included. We will be revising the instructions to be very detailed so that combined with our tech support most anybody can own a turbo sled and get it ripping in no time.

The kit comes complete with all clutching and gauges and our snowcheck special for SNOWEST members is $3750. If you are in Colorado and want us to install the kit you are looking at $4400 Installed. You are welcome to ride with us and we will be happy to show you the ins and outs of the kit. We will also be offering some upgrades like the MADFAB lifters with gauge ports and Controller mounting plates for the cleanest installs on the snow.

All that is required is a $500 dollar non refundable deposit. I will also stipulate that if the kit changes significantly beyond what is described and you are disappointed I will refund the Snowcheck deposit. We are an honest shop and have strived to do everybody right and this will be no different.

We are still working on the estimated delivery time but I expect to see all kits delivered early in the season or before the season begins. This will apply to the 2011 and 2012 kits. It will take a little time and favorable snow conditions to get a 2013 and get the mapping dialed in. We will ship the kits in the order that they are snowchecked so now the time to get in. PM me and I will get you the shop info and my cell#

Please lets try to keep this thread drama free. If anybody has a problem PM me and I will do my best to resolve it.

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
We will know for sure once the placement of everything is finalized. I will make sure we take care of the existing Silber customers by discounting any updates.

friscospices.com

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Nebraska
www.friscospices.com
I would be interested in an upgrade deal if its better than the 12 kit. Boston let me know I will get hooked up with you to go over my whole installation and do the upgrade if its better.

die hard poo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2008
Kenai, AK
Is the silicone airbox similar to the boondockers? What is the benefit over the current air box? And as far as the oil tank, does the update include a better mounting and better cap that leaks less? Thanks again for the great customer service!

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
Is the silicone airbox similar to the boondockers?

It will be a silicone design. I have not seen it yet so I couldn't say if it is or isn't.

What is the benefit over the current air box?

I will have to ask Justin why he made the switch and get back to you.

And as far as the oil tank, does the update include a better mounting and better cap that leaks less?

Yes

J

jwentzer

Mar 16, 2010
Colorado
Boston,

I know it was mentioned in a previous thread, but I thought I would bring it back up in this thread. Have you given anymore thought in the "Group" install at your shop. 6 to 8 (or however many) of us come to your shop, you help install, go over the ins/outs of the whole kit and then we all test/tune for a day or so?

I would think it would be more geared for us "non" turbo riders that don't have much experience with a turbo and would like to learn more and have a little assistance with the install.

Thanks

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
We can try to work something out depending on demand. We will certainly have a day for all the Silber folks to meet up and we go over the kits, clutching, tuning etc. The problem on the group install is I dont think our insurance covers have customers working on their own stuff in the shop. I will talk to the owner and see what we can do.

Last edited:

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
Aside from the performance related side of things.

Id imagine going to the silicone box will save silber 100's of hours of fabbing/welding etc. of the current air box. Imagine fabbing up 200+ airboxes. Therefore he could spend his time on other compenents, tuning the 13 in the fall etc..
Assuming the silicone airbox is outsourced it may be one of those item out of silbers control...

B

b_sandgren

Dec 24, 2008
Boston, how long is the snowcheck pricing available for?

Just wondering how much time I have. Thanks

H
Aug 18, 2010
Aside from the performance related side of things.

Id imagine going to the silicone box will save silber 100's of hours of fabbing/welding etc. of the current air box. Imagine fabbing up 200+ airboxes. Therefore he could spend his time on other compenents, tuning the 13 in the fall etc..
Assuming the silicone airbox is outsourced it may be one of those item out of silbers control...

Thank goodness Boondocker released this idea last year, LOL

Premium Features