• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My first season... totally addicted!

C
May 6, 2013
Boulder, CO
hi ladies, i posted a general intro on the main forum but wanted to do one here as well. its my first season sledding/bc snowboarding and i am really truly addicted. i've been able to log about 700 miles this season and i'm planning to chase the snow as long as i can.

What I'm most curious about... What do you ride? currently i'm riding an old tricked out 700 mountain max. i love the machine for its dependability and crazy power but the short track is showing its limitations on steep climbs. i have ridden RMKs (600 & 700s) and they feel tall and tippy. i'm short, 5'4 and it feels extra hard to jump from one side to the next. maybe i'll just get more comfortable the more i ride on the machine but it is a challenge, just wondering about others who may have experienced these problems or what kind of mods people have made to address these issues.

please feel free to add me as your friend, especially if you are in the CO/WYO area. i'm here to learn as much as i can and get the scoop on the best snow/where to ride. braaap on ladies :)

L

live2ride

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 11, 2001
Gillette, WY
www.kristyharnish.com
Welcome!! I love riding in Colorado, western slope area and a time or 2 near Walden. I currently ride in Wyoming the Northern Big Horns. As far as your sled, a different ride takes a good day or to to somewhat get a feel if you will be able to be comfortable on it. The new iron is way easier to ride and I know I felt like I was over riding when I switched chassis and brands. They all have there pros and cons, take some time on each and have a ball!!!! If your ever north wyoming get a hold of me to Braap!!!

Premium Features