• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2005 rmk 900 turbo

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Lol!!!

The way you load sleds onto trailers, I can see why!

oh so we just HAD to bring that up huh..:eek: lol...i cant load a sled on anything without someone making a comment now..they go behind me..lift any gate around to lock me in..well at least i pulled a sick wheelie out of it..lol..

thanks for bringing that up Dave. :eek:

:D:beer;

Got this sled just about done and will post some pics later today. Got another 900 comming from Montana to build. If I do the install you can chose how you want the exhaust to run. This sled is like Daves but the other is going to come out the shock tower like a cat with a muffler.

R
Oct 8, 2008
nice

where did you go to find out what settings to use on your attitude fuel box? i have a 900 with an aerocharger 53 and am curious on how i should adjust my fuel box

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
i second that..one the nicest 900 builds ever..

probably the wrong thread..but anyone have PERSONAL expierence running STRAIGHT 100LL AVGAS..i am getting a 975 this summer and there is no way i can support buying 110 race fuel all the time..

its a Carls Cycle 975 (2005) and they say to run 50/50..i have read a ton on the AVGAS vs Race fuel but there is either a..."DONT DO IT" or "THATS ALL I USE" no plus or negatives..some add oil to the 100LL because its a dry fuel, some dont..

i dont know??

Premium Features