• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 m8 boondocker advice

M
Feb 25, 2008
Creston B.C.
Sled is 08 m8 mods oil delete, speed werx y-pipe, bdx black box intake, mbrp can, ceramic coated stock pipe. I have a boondocker box and thought i would have to add because of the oil delete. I have found the oppsite at 3000 and 5000. numbers right now are 3000( -3 -3 -3) 5000 (-2 -2 -2) and zeros the rest. What im scared of is that im to lean but, it still stumbles a little when i hit the gas. It but dosent load up after i let off the throttle at these settings though. And runs great at higher rpms. Any advice would be great. I will get a egt but cant afford it at this time. Thanks Cory

M
Feb 25, 2008
Creston B.C.
Well after messing with it for quite a while, i reset my power valve cables wich i installed over the summer and they were way out. They were at 27mm so i set to 35 mm wich is way better. Is this were it should be?

M
Feb 25, 2008
Creston B.C.
No egt, guess im gona have to get one. It is way better with power valve set better, seen so many different settings for it. Gona call cat after work and get mm from them. It is at 3000 +1 +1 +1 and 5000 0 0 0 right now and only stumbles a bit if i mash the throttle. Im gona re-check belt deflection and try it out friday i hope.

Premium Features