• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Happy? Independence Day

S
Nov 26, 2007
Craig Colorado
I'm hearing a lot of talk locally about how "Independence Day" has lost it's meaning.
It's easy to get down about where this country is headed. I have always been proud to be an American and celebrated the spirit of liberty and individualism we have been blessed with. It's sad that our liberties are now "out dated" and need to be changed. There are those in power that want to take controll of all aspects of our lives. Independence or dependence?

I propose that we all go out and celebrate this great country this weekend and then get to work overcoming the obstacles we are faced with. Celebrate the fact that millions of Americans have given their lives in order for us to get to this point. Celebrate that millions more are willing to do the same. We might be down at the moment, but we will be back. We are America.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!:beer;

T
Nov 26, 2007
Prince George, BC
www.cap-it.com
I'm hearing a lot of talk locally about how "Independence Day" has lost it's meaning.
It's easy to get down about where this country is headed. I have always been proud to be an American and celebrated the spirit of liberty and individualism we have been blessed with. It's sad that our liberties are now "out dated" and need to be changed. There are those in power that want to take controll of all aspects of our lives. Independence or dependence?

I propose that we all go out and celebrate this great country this weekend and then get to work overcoming the obstacles we are faced with. Celebrate the fact that millions of Americans have given their lives in order for us to get to this point. Celebrate that millions more are willing to do the same. We might be down at the moment, but we will be back. We are America.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!:beer;

Wow, that's pretty moving. It's easy to pi$$ and moan but you make alot of sense. Like World Wars, Depressions, attacks, famine, sickness and despair, this too shall pass. Some may think that because the leadership of the day is no George Patton or JFK, there's no hope. Leadership is the talking head at the top. Without a strong body to move it along and a strong back to get things done, it's just a head. You my friends are that body.
I know that what makes you fight makes you stronger. Today's $hit is tomorrow's manure.

Happy 4th of July to all of my Snowest Friends.

Triple

Premium Features