• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 Weights?

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
You all realize that you can buy a fuel regulator and just up the boost on the 1100T right? It comes stock at 177 HP but you could easily turn that up a few notches and be ok, im sure that will affect warranty but still...

Also take the suit case out of the m8 and you are down 16 lbs. its like 10lbs heavier than a pro-rmk. Do your self and your wife a favor and start working out all summer and lose 10 lbs. your riding will greatly improve too.

Lastly has anyone every ridden one? no didnt think so, get out and demo them and then see how easy they are to ride...

as for me? 2012 HCR with pump gas turbo... cant wait! For sale 2011 HCR with pump gas turbo! hahaha

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
You all realize that you can buy a fuel regulator and just up the boost on the 1100T right? It comes stock at 177 HP but you could easily turn that up a few notches and be ok, im sure that will affect warranty but still...

Also take the suit case out of the m8 and you are down 16 lbs. its like 10lbs heavier than a pro-rmk. Do your self and your wife a favor and start working out all summer and lose 10 lbs. your riding will greatly improve too.

Lastly has anyone every ridden one? no didnt think so, get out and demo them and then see how easy they are to ride...

as for me? 2012 HCR with pump gas turbo... cant wait! For sale 2011 HCR with pump gas turbo! hahaha

Its still a tank, I hope the new sled can drop weight like the old ones, I can't loose much more weight, looking forward to riding one, Why the heII a pg when you can have a rg option and still run pg.

D

dragon12

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado

Have you ridden one yet? I assume so. Can you describe the handling of the sled. In one of the videos they show on the website it appears as if the riders are hucking their bodies off the side to make them turn or hold a sidehill. It also appears they are counter steering like mad. What can we expect in this chassis? I am currently on a M chassis and am intrigued by the new design but looking for input from people who have ridden them.

K
Nov 27, 2007
Weights

So if crate weight was 462 dry would be in the 445ish? What do you guys estimate the difference dry to crate weight.

C

Chubby

Nov 26, 2007
Albany mn.
All this HP talk Thats Sea level numbers........ I Come off a 320 hp apex So I have ridden at 10000 ft with big hp. If the 1100 t makes 175-180 at 10000 ft it will be a great sled for sure along with the standard size secondary belt and clutching will not be a issue. There are really very few riders that have over 140 real hp at 10000 ft....

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
All this HP talk Thats Sea level numbers........ I Come off a 320 hp apex So I have ridden at 10000 ft with big hp. If the 1100 t makes 175-180 at 10000 ft it will be a great sled for sure along with the standard size secondary belt and clutching will not be a issue. There are really very few riders that have over 140 real hp at 10000 ft....

So you would be just over 200hp at 10000ft on your apex, should be comparable to the new cat, its still a tank.

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Nope. I just turned up the boost still at 300 again you haven't had a 4 stroke turbo

yes i think people are forgetting that boost just goes up at elevation to maintain HP.

curious to ride the 4 stroke turbo mtn cat! AC better have some of those out for demo if they expect to sell them...

R

RCR3

Nov 14, 2009
Lava Hot Springs, ID
HUH I THINK IT WILL BE FUN TO RIDE THE M11T IN THE TREES JUST HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO RIDE AGAIN REMEMBER BALANCE IS IMPORTANT AND HAS ANYBODY REALISED THAT THE MID TUNNEL BRACING FOR THE STEERING AND CHASSIS IS GOING TO DISTRIBUTE RIDER FEEDBACK THIS CHASSIS IS NOT YOUR OLD M THIS IS CORRECT BUT FAR MORE RESPONSIVE! I KNOW A RIDER AT 130-150LBS WILL STRUGGLE BUT I AM 245LBS AND HOPFULLY AROUND 200 BY NEXT RIDING SEASON. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AN M SERIES SLED WITH THUNDERCAT POWER AND M SERIES BALANCE! NOW WE CAN HAVE BOTH WITH 177HP AT ALTITUDE ITS GOING TO BE SWEET!:wave:

Premium Features