• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 Nitro / Impulse Turbo

L
Nov 28, 2007
Washougal Wa
2008 Nytro / Impulse Turbo

This one runs as good as it looks! Motor work done by Outlaw Motor Works, JE pistons, Carrillo rods, and valve springs upgrade. Impulse Turbo with fuel system upgrades, Pro Logger gauges and boost controller. Timber Sled Bark Buster front end with Ryder 2 air shocks and SLP skis. Timber Sled Mnt. Tamer rear with Fox air shocks, Ice Age rails, Hyper Fax, Ice Scratchers, and 8" two wheel kit, Avid extrovert drivers with 162" Camoplast Extreme track under a VanEmberg race tunnel. Shockwave adjustable-ramp helix, Power Quest weights tuned to run up to 18# of boost. Light weight battery,Gold Finger lefty throttle, black Skinz seat cover, and custom water dipped hood and additional plastic pieces. Build was done when new and sled has 689 miles on it currently. Asking $25,000. OBO will deliver, sled located in Washington USA. I Lyle Sinden can be reached on cell #360-609-3240.

nitro 011.jpg nitro 019.jpg nitro 012.jpg nitro 004.jpg

Last edited:
E

EEEK FACTOR

Nov 26, 2007
Is that the same sled that was "MATING" with a polaris in Thunderstruck 7...nicest Nytro I think I have ever seen. if the cdn. dollar was better I would be all over that like a fat kid on a smartie.

L
Nov 28, 2007
Washougal Wa
Good eye, and the reason for some new plastic the polaris had some sharp teeth. Had a over boost issue on that climb couldn't keep the front down. Next scene I corrected the problem and flew right over.

E

EEEK FACTOR

Nov 26, 2007
dont mean to hijack your thread...but those turtle shoots are WAAAAY steeper than they look on film...we rode turtle that weekend saw those marks where you tumbled down. I climbed the wimpy chute to the right...you know the one....the one they dont film because its too lame...lol. good luck selling that thing.

L
Nov 28, 2007
Washougal Wa
It is a matter of economics I'm a contractor, and not a lot of work right now to speek of with more then a couple of sleds to ride. I thought this one would be the most desirable since it turned out so nice and has not really been rode much. If your looking for something wrong with the sled all I can say is it"s the only sled that I have had that I haven't said I wish that I had just a little bit more horse power.

D

dcturbo

Mar 2, 2008
WYO
Still have sled?
Which turbo do you have?
What injectors?
Thanks dc

Premium Features