• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

whats your kids ride? Lets see some long tracked??

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
T
Nov 26, 2007
Monroe/Cle Elum, WA
Here's my 6 year olds ride, its a 1987 Bravo with a Phazer skid, track, seat and bars. Added a tunnel ext and changed gearing for the track.

DSCF0056.jpg
[/IMG]

VTMTcowboy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Dang, these are some sweet sleds! I wish I had some of these when I was young, or wait, even right now, hahaha.

D
Nov 26, 2007
My boy, age 7, machine: '92 Phazer ST. Hes great on the machine, the only problem is his thumb gets tired easily as its a bit of a stretch for his tiny hand. Hes so light though that the machine goes almost anywhere with him on it... you cant tell from the video, but thats 16" of powder hes riding on... makes it look like its only foot. Snow depth there where we were riding was over 10ft base.

7mb file. Wife recording...

http://www.huntingnut.com/images/temp/snowday/TateInPowder.wmv

-DallanC

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
My boy, age 7, machine: '92 Phazer ST. Hes great on the machine, the only problem is his thumb gets tired easily as its a bit of a stretch for his tiny hand. Hes so light though that the machine goes almost anywhere with him on it... you cant tell from the video, but thats 16" of powder hes riding on... makes it look like its only foot. Snow depth there where we were riding was over 10ft base.

7mb file. Wife recording...

http://www.huntingnut.com/images/temp/snowday/TateInPowder.wmv

-DallanC
WoW! That was awesome. I loved how he had to keep stopping to get a visual. Our little guys will grow up and put us to shame with their mad skills.

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
my son has been on a 94 phazer since he was 7,hes 13 now and wants his moms 600 edge..what to do...:D

I'd give it to him. I don't ever see myself holding my son back. School or snowmobiling. I'm going to push him to excel and provide every tool possible. My brother in law gave his 9 yr old his 07 600 155". I thought he was nuts but his kid flat out ripps.:)

How about a little Girl Power!

Here is a couple pictures of my girls riding their 340 Polaris. The oldest is 11 and LOVES to ride, she might be the only girl that has a Thunderstruck 6 poster and a High School Musical poster right next to each other in her room. Made the mistake of letting her ride my wife's new Phazer, now that's all she wants to ride. She wants to take my Apex for a spin, but my wife wont let her. :D

The youngest is 8 and she will be ready for full day rides next year. She scares me, no concept of speed. Faster the better for her.

IMG_7098.jpg

IMG_6792.jpg

IMG_6810.jpg

IMG_6820.jpg

S

smv sledhead

Nov 26, 2007
SE Idaho
Try Goodwin Performance

I talked to the owner of this place when I was in need of shocks. He was claiming easy 30mph up to 60mph on a 120 class sled. I think it's a sizeable investment, but imagine +/- 50mph in a 200 pound snowmobile driven by a 60 pound pre-adolescent adrenaline junkie. Oh to be young again........http://www.goodwinperformance.com/

N
Nov 27, 2007
Kapowsin, WA
Here's my daughter's sled. Started life as a 91 Indy 500. Now it has a 440 liq. and an Xtra 10 rear suspension 136" track. It has been a great sled but now she wants to upgrade. This sled is for sale.
pb2101914.jpg

Premium Features