• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT: TKI BELT DRIVE KIT FOR AXYS RMK CHAINCASE

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Here it is folks.
This is the belt drive kit for chaincase model AXYS RMKs.

www.tkicnc.com

I have some information here, but I don't have all of the technical information and specs yet.
But rest assured, this is what many of you have been asking about.

TKI is planning on making 3 ratios to start.
Bottom gear is a 58.
Top gears choices will be a 25 or a 26.
There is a also the possibly a 24 might be available.

TKI plans to make a 24 depending on what they figure out on a clutch kit. Clutching on the new sleds is completely different than years past.

TKI has not gotten the chance to weigh the factory parts compared to his components yet, but they are guessing that it will be in the 5lbs of static weight loss and 2lbs of rotating mass.
Access to the new sleds has been difficult to complete the R&D and fitment. A couple weeks will make a big difference for them.

Tom is headed to Haydays Thursday morning, there will be a kit on display in the booth he shares with SledHead Racing.
Find them at section C close to the tin roof beer stand.
I think you can also find him at the B&M Fabrication booth.
There will be limited stock on those kits due to the production sleds just getting delivered.

Find Dan Adams sled in the Skinz booth. He has one in possession. It may also be installed in time for HayDays.

Heads-up: Tom will be out of the office until September 26th, so anyone wishing to order or has any questions they will need to send an email or leave a voice mail.
Tom's lovely assistant (wife? :) ) Jen will be answering the phones while he is gone.

Get yours before the snow flies!!!

Enjoy.

attachment.php

IMG_0306.jpg

Last edited:

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I had his belt drive on my 2013 Pro. Top notch stuff, wheel machined/designed. Never had one issue with the TKI system on my turbo sled. I took it off and sold it and it looked brand new.

K

kmo

Nov 27, 2007
Meridian, ID
I can't find this on their website....has anyone bought one of these or talked to them about it? The only Polaris application on their site if for the 2013-2015 Pro RMK.

Here it is folks.
This is the belt drive kit for chaincase model AXYS RMKs.

www.tkicnc.com

I have some information here, but I don't have all of the technical information and specs yet.
But rest assured, this is what many of you have been asking about.

TKI is planning on making 3 ratios to start.
Bottom gear is a 58.
Top gears choices will be a 25 or a 26.
There is a also the possibly a 24 might be available.

TKI plans to make a 24 depending on what they figure out on a clutch kit. Clutching on the new sleds is completely different than years past.

TKI has not gotten the chance to weigh the factory parts compared to his components yet, but they are guessing that it will be in the 5lbs of static weight loss and 2lbs of rotating mass.
Access to the new sleds has been difficult to complete the R&D and fitment. A couple weeks will make a big difference for them.

Tom is headed to Haydays Thursday morning, there will be a kit on display in the booth he shares with SledHead Racing.
Find them at section C close to the tin roof beer stand.
I think you can also find him at the B&M Fabrication booth.
There will be limited stock on those kits due to the production sleds just getting delivered.

Find Dan Adams sled in the Skinz booth. He has one in possession. It may also be installed in time for HayDays.

Heads-up: Tom will be out of the office until September 26th, so anyone wishing to order or has any questions they will need to send an email or leave a voice mail.
Tom's lovely assistant (wife? :) ) Jen will be answering the phones while he is gone.

Get yours before the snow flies!!!

Enjoy.

attachment.php

K

kmo

Nov 27, 2007
Meridian, ID
WOW, ordered Monday and it arrived today....parts look to be of very high quality, great instructions with some photos. You know what I will be doing in the garage tomorrow......

K

kmo

Nov 27, 2007
Meridian, ID
You should be doing it today or tonight and hunting for snow tomorrow:eyebrows:

As much as I would love too, if I tried to cancel our plans of taking my wife to the Christmas Night Light parade and dinner afterward I wouldn't be able to ride anyway with all the broken bones and flesh wounds.......

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
As much as I would love too, if I tried to cancel our plans of taking my wife to the Christmas Night Light parade and dinner afterward I wouldn't be able to ride anyway with all the broken bones and flesh wounds.......
LOL! I love it!:eyebrows:

K

kmo

Nov 27, 2007
Meridian, ID
Tension idler installed. The two factory bulkhead bolts that had to be removed were very tight even after applying a lot of heat but they came out just fine. Definitely use heat on these for removal.

image.jpg

K

kmo

Nov 27, 2007
Meridian, ID
Finished. Very high quality parts and ease of installation. I ran the sled forward and reverse a bit and everything looks great!

image.jpg

K

kmo

Nov 27, 2007
Meridian, ID
I now have two good rides on the sled after the TKI belt drive install. Works great, much more responsive than the chain drive was.

Premium Features