• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB Axys TKI belt drive kit for 163"x3" track.

P
Dec 15, 2007
Puyallup, Wa
Looking for a used tki belt drive kit. Per the webside they want The recommended gearing for turbo sleds is 2.25(26T) and a 58 lower. I am also looking for avid 3.0 drivers for the same 2017 sled. Thanks!

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
Ok thanks for the info. Note i have a high octane boosted intercooled sled.
Most guys with boosted sleds want to gear up. I don't always agree with that because if boosted you are more likely fighting some lag and heavy primary weights before the boost comes on. In this case it is better to gear down and get into the boost sooner. This applies more for tree riding and not so much for chute climbing.

P
Dec 15, 2007
Puyallup, Wa
Most guys with boosted sleds want to gear up. I don't always agree with that because if boosted you are more likely fighting some lag and heavy primary weights before the boost comes on. In this case it is better to gear down and get into the boost sooner. This applies more for tree riding and not so much for chute climbing.
After looking up what gear's mine came with stock I agree with you. 25 top and 58 bottom gives you close to stock gearing.

Premium Features